Sunday, June 28, 2015

Editing Chapter Zero

Good Morning from Upper Darby!

I'm editing Chapter Zero of the book! RIGHT NOW! Ironically without Chapter Zero I could just DROP THE READER into the book and not have them know A GOT-DAMN THING about what is what and have the book explain itself in a manner that may very well just turn anyone and everyone off, however!?

Original concepts and ideas and so on and so forth!?
-_-
Not a good idea to pretend like I don't need to cover some basics of what the fuck is this PLACE that I've created and then I really don't have enough EXISTING MATERIAL OUTSIDE OF MYSELF CREATED BY OTHER PEOPLE, where people can just grab and go like that! Take for instance one person explained it best by pointing out the fact that BEFORE ANYONE KNEW WHAT THE HELL AN EMP-DEVICE WAS, movies and TV that had such things in them ALWAYS HAD TO FUCKIN EXPLAIN THE FUCKIN THING SO PEOPLE WOULD KNOW WHY ALL OF THE ELECTRONICS WENT OUT CUZ SOME GUY PUSHED A BUTTON ON SOME DEVICE.

Now however!?
EVERYBODY KNOWS WHAT AN EMP-DEVICE IS.
This is what I mean by I COULD take the chance to just start the reader off from WORD GO, but the things that I have created and talk about here, THEY DEFINITELY DON'T EXIST. And there is NOT ANY PRE-EXISTING MATERIALS FOR A READER TO BE LIKE
"Yeah, I see what he's talking about. I get it!"
So?

I'm not just gonna do the reader raw-dog like that.
Unless I want them to flat out say "Fuck is this shit! Fuck outta here!"
So!?
Lemme get back to reading and doing what I need to do.
LATER PEOPLES!


No comments:

Post a Comment