Monday, June 15, 2015

Black Empowerment In Chicago!

Good Morning from Upper Darby where the birds are chirping and my eyes are HURTIN from starin at this GOT-DAMN screen!
>_<
Gimmie a second I gotta go and get some Visine for my eyes.
Been up all night typing, Chapter-10 is DONE. >_<
I kinda...!? Typed too much though....
And it doesn't fit with Book Two, so!?
CHAPTER-11 IT IS!
Especially since I found out I won't get paid for 60-days any way, so!?
AND THAT'S MY FAULT.
MY.
FAULT!

Totally fucked that up.
DAMMIT!
^_^!!!!
OKAY!

I said I was gonna put Visine in my eyes and I'm still typin. OH!? I ALSO FINISHED THE DESIGNS FOR THE TWO CAPITAL-CLASS ILVALA FOR THE BOOK!
Mammoths.
And Tusks.
I know it makes NO SENSE JUST YET, BUT IT WILL!
It will.
I really haven't TALKED ABOUT the book on here in any REAL DETAIL, for obvious reasons. And it's because I haven't actually talked about the book on here, hah! You thought I was gonna type that someone might STEAL MY IDEAS, HAH!
-_-
Someone might?!
I SEE YOU LONE PERSON IN FRANCE!
I see ya...!
GOT MY EYE ON YOU!
All one of you.
AND ALL OF YOU TOO!

Seriously though, TBA is holding a Black Empowerment Conference in ChicaGO on August 1st I believe, here's the video HE CAN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF! >_< I'm going to see Tariq Nashed when he comes here to Philadelphia, but I'll be too broke to go to the Chicago Conference, WHICH IS EMBARRASSING! Can't believe I misread that damn fax, I'M FUCKIN UP PEOPLE! FUCKIN UP! Here is the youtube and DON'T FUCK UP LIKE I DID! Two damn calendar months before I can see a dime. DAMN MY INCOMPETENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment