Saturday, June 27, 2015

Big Head Scientist Xeno Mathematics

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!

This youtube comes from Big Head Scientist, he, she or they, tend to put out things that require you to honestly know and understand what they are talking about or else you really are confused and shit out of luck. This latest video from Big Head Scientist I've listened to a few times and can't figure it out. There are parts of this video that I understand but not the entirety of it, never mind that my math skills suck. But I'm gonna post this video because it is not only INTERESTING but like I said I understand PARTS OF IT. I highly doubt I would have been able to become a part of the Mysteries of Egypt, especially with such poor math skills on my part when it comes to things beyond addition, subtraction and basic multiplication and division. The irony is that AT THE END OF THE VIDEO Big Head Scientist directly addresses that PEOPLE WITH POOR MATH SKILLS WILL HAVE PROBLEMS IN CERTAIN AREAS and I'm not gonna lie.

Muthafucka was right, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HERE IS THE VIDEO, ENJOY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HE, SHE, OR THEY, ARE TALKING ABOUT. I know I have. Annnnnnnnnnd I need to work on my math-skills;


No comments:

Post a Comment