Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Bought My Ticket

Good Evening from Upper Darby!

Just finished buying My Ticket to Tariq Nasheed's Code of Conduct Tour on July 5th here in Philadelphia. I am quietly being reminded of why things didn't work out between My Ex-Wife and Former Fiancee and I. It is because of things like this. I would rather buy a ticket to hear Tariq lecture about HIS VIEWS ON WHAT OUR PEOPLE NEED TO DO. While AT THE SAME TIME I can introduce myself to him, because of the fact that I will be advertising THROUGH HIM.
^_^
This is the way I grew up and it FEELS GOOD TO BE COMING BACK AROUND where spending money on something THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO NETWORK AND TALK TO OTHERS AND MAKE MONEY AT THE SAME TIME, is far more important than a fuckin Neyo Concert or Chris Brown Concerts.
I thought about calling My Ex-Wife so I could bring My Son with me, but she's never returned not one phone call in the last THREE YEARS. And because she was able to get parental rights stripped from me BY LYING, which is where she made her FATAL MISTAKE. Then she thinks she's sitting pretty with that when she's not. The paperwork shows that she got Her Brother to sign-off on that lie, which is a federal offense with a NEVER ENDING STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS. So as usual, she does scumbag-bitch shit and MAKES SURE TO TOSS ANYONE ELSE IN THE WAY TO COVER HER ASS.

Either way, I have My Ticket and the FIRST STEP BACK TOWARDS EMPOWERMENT AND SELF-SUFFICIENCY! SEE YOU IN PHILADELPHIA PEOPLES! LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment