Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Government Surveillance by John Oliver

Good Morning from Upper Darby!

I'm about to PASS OUT! I've gotten my Amazon account up so I can post the book, BUT EDITING THE BOOK IS PROVING A BIT MORE FRIGHTENINGLY LONGER THAN I'D HOPED!
-_-
Sweatin my ass off because THIS IS GONNA BE CLOSE IF I WANNA GET PAID BY END OF AUGUST! This is why I wasn't happy with the shit that went down with Dan. Bottom line though is GOTTA GET IT DONE GONNA GET IT DONE BUT FIRST!? Gonna get a few hours of sleep AND THEN BACK AT IT!

In the meantime, here are some John Oliver youtubes where he talks about WHAT I THINK are CRITICAL ISSUES that we as Black People need to be aware of just so we know what is going on around us here in Nazi America. This first one is on government surveillance and it is DISTURBING, as if you didn't know that already. HERE YOU GO;

No comments:

Post a Comment