Monday, June 22, 2015

REALITY vs. Dumb-Ass Bobby Shmurda

GOOD MORNING from Upper Darby!

Posting this AS A WARNING to Young-n-Dumb Blackmen and Black Youth who think they can do this Bobby Shmurda-style bullshit, meanwhile? Look at HOW DEEP the White Power Nazi-Cop Power Structure is where TROLLING FOR BLACKMEN IN PARTICULAR!? Here is how MONEY IS SPENT where KEEP IN MIND THE PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IS MEANT FOR OUR BLACK ASS TO BE OVERSTUFFED INTO IT! Whites will SPEND MONEY AND INVEST in PUTTING US IN PRISON! AND OUR OWN PEOPLE WILL WORK IN THESE OPERATIONS AND LOSE NOT ONE OUNCE OF SLEEP!

However? When you're Black and doing DUMB-SHIT!? -_- Pfft, muthafucka that's a wrap! And that dumb-ass Coco-song? Where the muthafucka is IN THE PROJECTS, A WHITE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT THAT WHITES DECIDE WHO CAN AND CAN'T BE THERE IN THE FUCKIN HOUSE ANNNNNNNNNNNND, lo-n-behold, NO BLACKMAN CAN BE IN THE HOUSE! But this fool is claiming he ain't scared of the Po-Po, PROBABLY NOT! SINCE IT'S A GOOD CHANCE HE ALREADY FUCKIN WORKS FOR THEMMMMMMMMMMMM! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
-_-
No seriously, there is a good chance he's already either an asset or informant or straight-up undercover, for the local police. Never mind that the Projects are controlled by the Nazi-American Government and then overseen by Your Local Governments. That's like saying you're gonna go down to the precinct and make crack right in front of the Nazi-cops, but then get pissed when they club you in the back of YOUR FOOL-ASS HEAD! The Projects, the "home" you are in? THAT IS THE FUCKIN GOVERNMENT'S, PROPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTY. NOT YOURS! I wonder how many of those fuckin places are bugged and secretly-surveillanced? So you "in love with the Coco", while your dumb-ass LIVES IN A GOVERNMENT HOME!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
When I started this blog I OPENLY CONFESSED that I INTENTIONALLY CUT CHILD SUPPORT when My Ex-Wife WITHHELD MY VISITATION WITH MY SON. She was able TO GET THAT FAR off of a false claim of NEEDED A RESTRAINING ORDER BECAUSE I'D BEATEN HER.

I TOOK THE-L because I UNDERSTOOD that if I fucked around and SAID TOO MUCH, then the White American Domestic Court System COULD HAVE TAKEN OUR SON FROM US. Meanwhile, My Ex-Wife has a RAP-SHEET A MILE-LONG. Now, if you PAY ATTENTION to the following Youtube, YOU SEE how MUCH ENERGY is put into FUCKING US OVER. Since I understood that, I can't play games WITH OUR SON'S FUTURE. Plus, I had to be honest with myself about the fool I'd been to even have been marriage, look at that? I typed "marriage". ^_^! MARRIED! To My Ex-Wife. And mind you I LEFT THAT IN THERE, for those who will say "Oh that Shawn-guy, he's bitter." uhhhhhh, your brain doesn't fuckin function right when you're bitter folks, just, FYI. Just so you know. Meanwhile?
I had plenty of warnings before ANY OF THIS HAPPENED. I DECIDED TO IGNORE THEM, SO I GOT WHAT DESERVED.

Fucked up.
That's just the bottom line, that's The Reality of it all.
So I scrambled around, cobbled together a strategy where I knew I was gonna make myself look FUCKIN BAD AS SHIT, BUT!? It would show anybody and everybody involved that something was never right from the door. I stopped paying child support and made it clear IN CONTEMPT COURT. I can't see my son?

She can't get none.
PERIOD.
You created this system with NO CHECKS-N-BALANCES and then LET HER LIE, THEN YOU TAKE CARE OF HER! Otherwise, enforce the order THAT SHE CREATED and let me see my son. Then I'll go back to paying.
Of course, they said NO. So? I did EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD THEM I WOULD DO.
I went to jail 3-4 years ago!? SERVED MY WEEKEND, PAID $1000 THEN PAID ANOTHER $1000! So that put shit EVEN MORE OUT IN FRONT THAT I WASN'T BULLSHITTING! But once again she was back on her bullshit! BUT THIS TIME!? Just as I knew it would, that shit is TOO EXPENSIVE FOR WHITE TO KEEP UP THIS KIND OF DIVIDE-N-CONQUER CAMPAIGN, SO!?

Laws have been changed here in Pennsylvania, LIKE I SAID THEY'D HAVE TO BE. I anticipated it would take 10-years before the Whites finally gave up with all that LOCK'EM UP WITHOUT GIVING A FUCK! It's fucked up when EVEN THE PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX CAN'T FUCKIN KEEP UP WITH THE MASS INCARCERATIONS IT CREATES! Bottom line. New programs were put in place and I went on ahead and got an order to modify child support and was placed on job progress. For the record I have NOT been able to find a fuckin job in fuckin 3-years worth of fuckin job-searches and I've heard ALL KINDS OF FUCKIN EXCUSES! But one thing was always common.

All my job interviews were with WHITE. EMPLOYERS. I couldn't FIND ONE FUCKIN BLACK EMPLOYER TO APPLY TO. This is why OUR ASSES, ARE UNEMPLOYED! WE DON'T FUCKIN CREATE BUSINESSES TO HIRE EACH OTHER SO WE DEPEND ON EVERYONE ELSE TO PROVIDE US, WITH FUCKIN JOBS!
I haven't been sittin on my ass over the last 10-years.
I'm literally staring at 280 of the typed word doc for From Child to Man.
I got 3 journals that need to be weeded through and organized from my 10-years away from my son. That book will be called Diary of a Deadbeat.
I have 2 completed manuscripts for the Lady Yoma books I wrote.
And I have a COMPLETED follow-up to Kill Bill that I ceased attempts to publish back in 2010 because I DON'T FUCKIN AGREE WITH FUCKIN PUSSY-ASS TARANTINO AND WHO AND WHAT HIS CULTURE-VULTURE ASS REPRESENTS!
That doesn't include the Aaron Tarqa short-stories I did when I was a writer for yahoo group called Roma Victrix.
Or the VLK catfight stories I did from when I was catfight-writing, both of these storylines need to be fleshed out and expanded, and of course the catfight-stories for VLK, I posted some of those to the blog and names and concepts and such would need to be changed, BUT BOTTOM LINE!?
I have MORE THAN ENOUGH MATERIALS TO CREATE A DECENT SALARY AND A DECENT BUSINESS. That doesn't even include the artwork of drawings where EACH CHARACTER I HAVE POSTED HERE, IS ACTUALLY AN ACTUAL CHARACTER FROM AN ACTUAL SHORT-STORY LINE OR INCOMPLETE STORYLINE!

I'm supposed to be eating right now, but I'm typing this because when I look at Bobby Shmurda, yo!? HOW MANY BULLETS OF LIFE DID HE THINK HE WAS GONNA DODGE BEFORE HE GOT GOT!? His shitty-ass song went whatever, YO!? SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMB-NIGGER! And no, I did not say Nigga, because THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE! When you fuckin PLAY DOWNWARDS TO DUMB-SHIT YOU CAN'T BE SHOCKED WHEN YOU HIT THE FUCKIN MARK AND GET TREATED LIKE DUMB-SHIT OR PRODUCE DUMB-SHIT RESULTS!

And trust me, I'M SPEAKING FROM FUCKIN, EXPERIENCE! But the fact of the matter is THAT I KNOW that I can't keep fuckin dodging the fuckin BULLETS OF LIFE and not EVENTUALLY GET FUCKIN HIT! This dumb-ass, he shoulda sat his dumb-ass down and SHUTTHEFUCKUP! Instead he goes and FUCKS IT UP, as if the Whites won't GIVETH AND TAKETH AWAY! If you are going to GO TO JAIL, DO IT FOR SOMETHING THAT IS WORTH IT! I went to jail FOR MY SON. NOT FOR SHITS-N-GIGGLES OR FAKE-MACHISMO-MANHOOD! This dumb-ass!? Here is the youtube;

No comments:

Post a Comment