Monday, June 22, 2015

Tariq Elite Show - McKinney Pool Incident & His Take

Good Morning from Upper Darby!

This is from off of Blackfirst youtube! Where he reposted Tariq Nasheed's show from June 8th, but some of his callers dropped some serious knowledge about the fact that McKinney Texas is a Sundown-Town. I'd been told about Sundown-Towns by my Uncle Percy who was from New Orleans and how you have to be out of certain towns by sundown. I remember how he told me this and he talked about how we have to be careful about where we are, because the Whites would and could attack Black People for simply being out-n-about after the sun has gone down. He also talked about the fact that putting together enough Blackmen to try to change these things is hard, because you're gonna have to fight and risk your life.

So we had a conversation where I told him that we need to create OUR OWN TOWNS then, instead of wasting Our Lives trying to force Whites to accept us and be fair. I remember his reaction was "Boy? Your momma painted this picture like you some kind of hard case. But I see now why you havin problems up at that high school she sent you to."
^_^
He put his hand on my head and he said "You aren't trying to fit in with White People. You're looking to do for yourself and other Black People. I'ma talk to your momma when we get back to the house. Cuz she clearly don't know what's going on or she didn't tell me that the real reason why you're having problems in school is cuz you question what they're trying to teach you to just accept. Ain't nothing wrong with you. You already more a man than some of those useless Negroes I had to put up with."

Rest in Peace Uncle Percy and Aunt Laverne.
I'm sorry I couldn't do more than I have, but?
I'm not dead yet!
So watch over me while I get the ship back on track!
And now for Our Feature presentation, Tariq Elite Show McKinney Pool Incident;

No comments:

Post a Comment