Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Why I Do This Part II

Good Morning from Upper Darby!

Okay!? Sooooooooooooooooooooooh, I just came back from the credit union. Went to drop off money so I can pay for this advertising for the book and put some food back in the fridge. Well? I made the mistake of bringing $4 in coins up to the Whitewoman teller without knowing I was supposed to go to their coin machine and put it in for cash. Mind you I saw NO SIGNS THAT SAID TO DO THAT.
-_-
I think you already see where this is going, right?
Right.

So I give this Older White-Bitch the money, note how it went from Whitewoman, to White-bitch in less than 2-paragraphs. Sigh. >_< It's like EVERY FUCKIN THING HAS TO BE PULLING TEETH WITH THESE MUTHAFUCKAS!
^_^
Okay so I give her my money and god forbid her flat-ass has to do some work. Mind you I realized she was yet another White Water-Buffalo, what's up with that? Is that like a White bank requirement. Must be Whitewoman Water-Buffalo to work here? Mind you, the other Whitewoman was just "normal", but round the same age. Of course I saw the token Blackman and he fit the part.

But she then says to me "You're supposed to use the coin machine before you come up here."
-_-
So? I told her honestly "I didn't know that."
So of course you know she then had to keep talking "Your supposed to use the coin machine."
Now?
For the record?
IT IS HOT AS HELL OUTSIDE!
Ok.
All right.
They are WITHIN walking distance.
I walked.
I probably lost at least 1/2 a pound AND I'LL TAKE THAT!

But I'm not really trying to hear this bullshit she's talking. At the same time I'm not trying to be fuckin ignorant and shit. So I let her talk her shit, gave my account number and left it at that.
She then puts my money in the account AFTER MAKING SURE TO NITPICK THROUGH THE COINS LIKE I GAVE HER FUCKIN PENNIES! I gave her QUARTERS! And nickels and dimes. But she's INTENTIONALLY PICKING THROUGH SHIT TO BE A SMART-ASS!
-_-
Now?
Again. White People PRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEETEND LIKE "I don't know WHY Black People are so angry towards us?"

Why didn't I freak out?
#1) As you already know on here I'm trying TO GET MY LIFE BACK IN ORDER. I've already got to keep my cool because of a restraining order, let alone the fact that Amazon pays DIRECTLY TO MY ACCOUNT. As a kindle ebook author I'm not gonna see shit for 2-months. I've got ENOUGH ON MY PLATE WITH BARELY ENOUGH TO MAKE IT 2-MONTHS! I can start an argument with this bitch in this credit union and JUST FROM THAT? Cops roll up and my shit is fucked up.

Now THAT SHIT THERE, IS RETARDED AND FUCKIN CRAZY. BUT FACTS. ARE FACTS. MEANWHILE? I got NO FUNDS FOR ANY KIND OF GET OUT OF JAIL BAIL OR LEGAL DEFENSE, so? I have to look at WHAT I HAVE. Versus what I DON'T HAVE, right off the bat!
-_-
Now if I'm White? YOU KNOW I'M ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OVER THIS FUNKY-BITCHES ASS! GIMME THE MANAGER! GET ME YOUR SUPERVISOR! I DON'T NEED YOUR SHIT! IT'S HOT OUTSIDE AND I WALKED NOW YOU'RE TALKING SHIT!
Etc-etc-ETC!

Mind you? I COULD DO THAT, IF MY SHIT WAS IN ORDER TOO! But IT ISN'T. AND THIS IS THE PRICE I  PAY FOR IT. Now? This is something that OUR YOUNG PEOPLE aren't being TAUGHT. You gotta know WHEN TO FIGHT YOUR BATTLE AND YOU PICK A TIME WHEN IT IS MOST IN YOUR FAVOR. AND NOT BEFORE.
^_^
So for me? I need this account. And FOR THE MOMENT... I need this credit union.
For.
The.
MOMENT.

So I take the slip showing MY TRANSACTION OF A DEPOSIT. And then head back out into the wasteland!
Now, see? You know what I did wrong here, right? U know? Now, see...?
You know I just fucked up right.
Because I didn't CHECK the slip to MAKE SURE MISS WATER-BUFFALO WHITE-BITCH OF COINS, PUT MY FUCKIN MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT WHILE SHE WAS TRYING TO BE A SMART-ASS AND MAKE ME WAIT.
Well?
You guessed it fans.
I got all the way back here.
And I checked my account online and ain't shit in there and I'm like?
And mind you I AM TALKING ABOUT MYSELF! I FUCKED IT UP! Because I should HAVE KNOWN that when SHE DECIDED TO PLAY WISE WHITE WATER BUFFALO!? SHE PROBABLY WASN'T FUCKIN PAYING ATTENTION!
However this also HIGHLIGHTS what I said before;
The Human Body-n-Mind ARE NOT MEANT to be in CONSTANT Fight-or-Flight.
Nobody no matter what Race-or-Place, is going to STAY MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY SOUND, when they have to CONSTANTLY BE ON-GUARD!

So ME attempting to just GET SHIT OVER WITH, where it is CLEAR I DID NOT WANT TO HANDLE THINGS THAT WAY, BUT!? I can't JEOPARDIZE WHAT I NEED OVER THE WANT OF MY EGO TO FUCKIN CHECK THIS BITCH FOR FUCKIN GIVING ME AN UNNECESSARY HARD TIME. Now? Every fuckin Black Person, isn't BUILT THIS WAY ANYMORE. Where it is about, lemme just PUT UP WITH THIS, till I get in a position to swing back around and then!?
Deal with the situation then.

However THIS TIME  it blew up in my face! So now!? I started to pick up the phone and call them and then COMMON SENSE WAS LIKE "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit. This other guy might go up in his account and fuckin take the money or some shit while I'm listening to ELEVATOR MUSIC ON THE PHONE!" so I dashed back out to the credit union.

The other Whitewoman initially was next in line so I approached her and told her the situation and she seemed to ONLY WANT TO KNOW, SO SHE COULD THROW IN THE WATER-BUFFALOES FACE! -_- "She'll have to help you." is what she told me. So I had to wait for her to get done and then I went and told her what she'd done and I WASN'T RUDE AND NASTY ABOUT SHIT. Too fuckin HOT for all that and this was now my second trip around to this fuckin place! And it's within walking distance, BUT SHIT!? IT AIN'T THAT FUCKIN CLOSE!

So then the OTHER WHITEWOMAN TELLER comes over and is like "YOU PUT THAT MONEY IN THE WRONG ACCOUNT." then she walks back to her register. So I'm like, okay, this bitch ain't even liked by her fuckin coworkers. So I give her THE CORRECT INFO. Money gets put in my account, now? What do YOU THINK she did;
A) Apologized Profusely for the fuck-up
B) Apologized for the fuck-up
C) Apologized Under HER BREATH
D) Gave me some sass plus an apology
E) Gave me a sassy apology
F) Gave me sass AND NO APOLOGY
G) Gave an apology but blamed me for her fuck-up
H) None of the Above
If you said NONE OF THE ABOVE you are right. Because she gave me an apology under her breath and then IMMEDIATELY BLAMED ME FOR HER FUCK-UP "That's why you're supposed to check before you leave. You're supposed to check the slip."

Now? When she said that?
I just looked at her. Took the slip.
CHECKED IT AGAIN.
Said NOTHING BACK.
And left.

I said nothing, because I knew if I responded, well? I certainly wouldn't have just left it at some small talking shit. Again? This was NOT WHAT MY EGO NEEDED OR WANTED. But I had to look at the fact that I NEED THAT CREDIT UNION FOR NOW. But I was DEFINITELY GONNA SHARE THIS WITH ALL OF YOU BECAUSE IT SHOWS HOW DEPENDENT I AM WHERE I SHOULD BE ABLE TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT AT A BLACK BANK! For me? I'll TOLERATE SOME BULLSHIT FROM OTHER BLACK PEOPLE. But I realized as I was leaving "Damn we don't even have a NIGERIAN BANK IN PHILADELPHIA or some shit!"

I just did a search now and nothing. No Nigerian bank located here in Philadelphia. I DID HOWEVER FIND UNITED BANK OF PHILADELPHIA!
United Bank of Philadelphia

United Bancshares, Inc. is an African American controlled and managed bank holding company for United Bank of Philadelphia (the “Bank”), a commercial bank chartered in 1992 by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Banking. The deposits held by the Bank are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (“FDIC”). The Bank conducts a broad range of banking activities through its three branch offices located as follows: Center City Branch 30 South 15th Street; (iii) Mount Airy Branch1620 Wadsworth Avenue; and (iv) Progress Plaza Branch 1015 North Broad Street. The Bank also operates thirteen ATM locations in low to moderate areas of the city.
Designated by the U.S. Treasury as a Community Development Financial Institution (“CDFI”), the Bank’s top priority remains the betterment of the local communities it serves. It seeks to strengthen communities in the Philadelphia region with innovative products and services including remote deposit capture and other electronic banking services. The Bank engages in commercial banking business with a particular focus on, and sensitivity to, groups that have been traditionally under-served, including Blacks, Hispanics and women. (Sigh. Once again it is NEVER JUST FOR US. >_< Crowd---ed, in here. Need. Stuff. Just. For. BLACK PEOPLE!)

Cycle of Progress

So where does your money go when you Bank at United Bank of Philadelphia? Well it doesn’t go anywhere. It stays right in the community. It’s a cycle—Cycle of Community, Inclusivity, and Opportunity. And United Bank of Philadelphia keeps the cycle moving.
The Bank champions what it calls a “Cycle of Progress”’ where resources are continuously reinvested back into area businesses and neighborhoods. The cycle starts with inclusive practices that create opportunities for advancement, resulting in healthy, empowered communities. Strong communities foster ongoing progress, so the cycle can carry on and accelerate.
Collaborations with corporate partners are the catalyst to the Cycle of Progress. As the Bank grows its deposits and services from the corporate sector, it is then able to keep the cycle in constant forward motion—increases the Bank’s capacity to lend to local businesses and entrepreneurs, as well as families, students, homeowners, and anyone else in our city who needs us. Then, of course, as spending increases, the cycle rolls onward and upward. That’s the Bank’s view of economic development. And, to us, that’s real community banking.
Business Organizations – The Bank will continue to make small businesses its priority. The impact they have on employment is an enticement for the Bank to ensure that they have access to capital and affordable banking services.
Religious and Non-Profit Organization – Non-Profit organizations keep communities going. The Bank is committed to providing financing options to ensure that these services continue to support families that need a helping hand.
Individuals and Families – Everyone should have access to affordable banking services, simply put- checking and savings accounts. These basic services can move individuals and families out of despair to empowerment.
Corporations & Institutions – The Bank can continue to impact community and economic development with increased deposits and other fee income relationships from the corporate sector. As the Bank’s deposit base grows, its capacity to lend to persons in the communities increases. Again, proving that strong collaborations across socio-economic lines creates prosperity and vitality in the region.
They're located in Center City and North Philly, along with Mount Airy. I'll check them out. But I definitely needed to post this because I just had to get REMINDED that since I don't OWN-&-CONTROL ANYTHING ON THE PERSONAL LEVEL OR AS A PEOPLE? I can't just UP-N-MOVE TO SOME OTHER INSTITUTION. Then ON THE PERSONAL-LEVEL, I can't afford to let MY EGO AND PRIDE get in the way of ACCOMPLISHING MY OBJECTIVE OF STABILIZING MYSELF AND MY LIFE. Especially NOT THIS CLOSE TO ACHIEVING MY GOALS. Because by stabilizing MYSELF AND MY LIFE, then? I can get My Son back! And that is all that matters at this point.
LATER PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment