Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Saladin REACTS

Good Evening from Upper Darby!

Here is Saladin another Black Person that I listened to and his reaction to Dr. Umar's recent problems with the Conscious Stripper. Saladin, who may go by the name of Atlantis Build, I don't know because I'm not plug in like that to the Black Conscious Community because frankly I can't even look in that direction being as fucked up as I am with MY OWN LIFE.

Ay, I'm just KEEPIN IT REAL!
-_-
Okay I tried that and sounded like the idiot I just made myself look like. Seriously? I'm JUST BEING HONEST!
I need to go produce some results before I even start walking around talking this and talking that, so I'm not gonna be sitting down and connected to the Black Community out in these streets with nothing to point that Our People can SEE! AND KNOW THAT I'M NOT JUST TALKING SHIT. So, that's just MY BELIEF. I'm not PRODUCING, so I can sit here AND TALK AND THAT STILL ONLY GOES BUT SO FAR BEFORE RESULTS STILL NEED TO BE PRODUCED. So rest assured for every time I type something ON HERE. IT PUSHES ME TO GO DO SOMETHING POSITIVE OUT HERE IN THE REAL WORLD.

Regarding the above video from PMD? PMD and his partner Eric Sermon, merge to form the dynamic duo of EPMD.
Both are HARDCORE RAPPERS. The Rap Genre of Hardcore Rap IS NOT GANGSTA RAP. The two are SEPARATE. Hardcore rappers brag and boast about themselves, their skills, but will GENERALLY only turn violent WHEN THEY MUST. ^_^ I'm sure that's something you expected to read. Hardcore Rappers will talk about the guns they have, HOWEVER MOST HARDCORE RAPPERS YOU WILL FIND LEGALLY CARRY GUNS. Unlike Gangsta Rappers who literally do talk about RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCE AND WILDIN-OUT. Hardcore Rappers literally lay out what THEIR CODE OF CONDUCT IS and most of the time it has to do with SOMEONE DOING SOMETHING TO THEM that causes them to actually ACT OR REACT.

If you go back to the video PMD and Das EFX lay out HOW YOU SHOULD ACT TOWARDS THEM IF YOU DON'T WANT BEEF. Even in the video the Blackman who blows up the little bullshit-ass record-store, he does so because of the contempt of the store owner AND HIS REFUSAL TO CARRY HARDCORE RAP WITHOUT KNOWING SHIT ABOUT THE GENRE. I remember growing up reading Word Up Magazine and EPMD along with MC Lyte and Her Dancers Leg-1 & Leg-2 and Her DJ, K-Rock. Talking about and being in the magazine for making it clear to PROMOTERS ON TOUR "I did the show. We rocked the house, NOW!? WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY!?" and of course during the 80's-n-90's ripping off Black Rappers WAS THE NORM.

Do a show, do a club, ROCK A VENUE!? Might not get paid. STRAIGHT UP! Might NOT ONLY NOT GET PAID!? BUT THEN THE PROMOTER WILL ACTUALLY HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL YOU TO FUCK OFF! Well? EPMD was quick to PULL OUT GUNS AND MYSTERIOUSLY!?!?!?

"Here's your money! I don't want no trouble!" says shit-stained drawers promoter! With his fucked up thug-ass henchmen who thought they were gonna bully-ball their way out of paying EPMD. So I just put this in here just to show you some fast historical facts. I wish I'd have kept all of my rap magazines from the 80's, but my mom threw all that out. She didn't understand even when I told her that I wasn't being a pack-rat. I was trying to RETAIN INFORMATION FOR HISTORICAL USE AND REVIEW LATER. And she never had any respect for that, so? My rap-mags and a bunch of other stuff got tossed.

Here is the article. And just to be HONEST AND OPEN I didn't include anything like this on Queen Aayanna's REACT post, because when I typed THAT POST, this wasn't on my mind at the time. She has some other post that I'll definitely put up on here where she has some interesting things to say AND MAKES SOME GOOD POINTS. And I said here is the article? I'm fuckin up. HERE IS THE YOUTUBE from Saladin or Atlantis Build;
  

No comments:

Post a Comment