Tuesday, June 30, 2015

John Oliver vs. Prisons

Good Morning from Upper Darby!

This one IS CRITICAL INFORMATION FOR US AS BLACK PEOPLE. I went looking for THIS VIDEO ON PURPOSE, because for all of John Oliver's sarcastic silliness, his information is THOROUGHLY RESEARCHED AND RELIABLE. Sesame Street singing about prison's to children.
-_-
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII never had to deal with that growing up, which is what makes this video CLEARLY DISTURBING. And is CLEARLY ALL GEARED TOWARDS STUFFING AS MANY OF US AS BLACKS AS POSSIBLE INTO THEM. To be honest, I don't know how anybody Black can continue to play stupid when they hear some dumb-ass rapper CLAIMING he's shooting up the block and then going to prison WHERE THERE ARE.
ONLY.
MEN!

I remember when Ice Cube said in his song the Nigga Ya Love to Hate that going to the County is like a party, because you know everybody and I was like...?
-_-
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?
How the fuck can going to the County Jail be a PARTY, WHEN THERE ARE NO FUCKIN WOMEN AT THE FUCKIN PARTY!?
Mind you?
Since I grew up during the time when rappers HAD TO HAVE GOOD LYRICS and WE ACTUALLY LISTENED TO THE LYRICS AND NOT JUST THE MUSIC.
So when I heard what Ice Cube said I was like, this fuckin fool must be a fuckin fool! PRISON, JAIL, WHATEVER AND WHEREVER YOU ARE WHERE YOU DON'T CONTROL YOUR OWN DECISION-MAKING!? THEN YOU'RE LOCKED UP, YOU'RE LOCKED UP MUTHAFUCKA! LOCKED UP!
-_-
With a bunch of men?
I'm not even gonna lie, I pretty much ignored Ice Cube from then on in regardless of what he did. I listened to SPECIFIC SONGS OF HIS, but never forgot that lyrical line and saw the fact that too many of these shitty-ass rappers were fully-aware that the shit they were saying was PROBABLY fucking up some Black kids mind. And they could give two-fucks because they're a selfish piece-of-shit more concerned about trying TO GET MONEY FROM WHITE PEOPLE WHILE SELLING US DOWN THE RIVER.

Here is the video;


No comments:

Post a Comment