Saturday, October 17, 2015

A Talk With Troubleman

Had a nice long talk with Troubleman. It's almost 8pm there, will be past that by the time I hit post. But we had a NICE LONG TALK. Where by the time it was over he said "You and Stacey are OPPOSITES. But not in the normal sense of an opposite. You are OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE SAME COIN." and I told him "This is true, to an extent. We're cut from THE SAME CLOTH. But became different through our decision-making."

A person's family.
Friends.
Environment.
Play a BIG PART into who and what they can or will become, BUT ALSO!?

The Person Themselves, that person, ULTIMATELY has to make decisions in Their Life and those decisions are supposed to be made BASED ON;
1) Who THEY ARE.
    a) NOT who they THINK THEY ARE
    b) NOT on WHO THEY'D LIKE TO BE
Just this first part alone had him telling me "Hey man, that is not something that people Our Age here in South Africa got taught growing up!"
And I told him "That is STANDARD Nazi-American child-rearing and Individuality 101. It was part of the reason why I made it clear to TELL STACEY AND SHOW HER. When we would watch TV, I would LET HER SEE. Sometimes I would openly speak on it. Other times I would just sit and ALREADY KNOW. That just from us WATCHING TV, she would end up seeing EYE-OPENING SHIT! Where she KNOWS; they don't show this kind of shit in South Africa. And she doesn't see this kind of shit ON TV in South Africa."

I made it clear to Troubleman that when you're talking about marrying a woman or man from SOMEPLACE ELSE? It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. It was MY RESPONSIBILITY. To make sure she understood that the things she sees on South African TV, IS NOT Nazi-America. And being HERE? You HAVE TO KNOW how to read between lines and PAY. ATTENTION. All the complaints about South African Crime and "how dangerous it is". Here? Shit is dangerous when IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE OR NEED TO BE IF THIS EMPIRE WAS RULED CORRECTLY. And yes reader, NOTE THE WORDS I USE AND THE LANGUAGE. I am NOT, bullshitting YOU. OR MYSELF. This is an EMPIRE, for better or for worse. But because the Whites RULING HERE are REAL MASTER MANIPULATORS, who don't give a fuck about a Blackman named Jim!
^_^!!!!
You like how I did that, right!?
I took the insult that Stacey made towards me and then spun it and incorporated it into the
-_-
You?
Could care less.
Moving right along then.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!

I'm fuckin witcha! Some of you might know what the hell I just did was. Some of you MIGHT NOT! Bottom line is still the same though!? Me posting this and typing it? It is a freeze-frame conversation where I sit. Type THIS. You sit. READ THIS. You then walk away with YOUR OWN THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, ETC! And that is the way shit works WHEN I AM NOT USING A MEDIUM THAT ALLOWS FOR REAL-TIME CONVO (conversation) AND REAL-TIME INTERACTION BETWEEN MYSELF!? AND ALL OF YOU! So what we have is an INTERESTING FORM of Time-Manipulation and Distortion. Where I type and talk this way. Then all of you read it at YOUR LEISURE. And then REACH WHATEVER CONCLUSIONS YOU WISH, WITH NO REAL NECESSITY TO RESPOND UNLESS YOU WISH. Through Comments or direct emails back to me OR THIS POST.

I don't think it is really looked at for what it is, which is a call-response type of communication where all of YOU. The Readers, DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. However, since I have VOLUNTARILY, put this post and whatever information it contains, OUT TO ALL OF YOU!? I have left an IMPRESSION ON YOU, ABOUT ME.

Why did I type all of that?
Because it ties into the fact of what I was saying at the VERY TOP, about PAYING ATTENTION. And about SHOWING YOU WHO I AM. I've typed all of this, because when Troubleman and I talked I let him know that nobody is gonna give two-fucks about WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE. They will simply go BY WHAT YOU DO AND HOW YOU DO, WHICH IS THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. So that means YOU MUST. PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING OUT AND GIVING OFF TO THE WORLD AROUND YOU. So now!?

What happens to a WOMAN, who is Too Poor To Pay Attention. And doesn't CARE ABOUT WHAT I JUST TYPED, yet? ALWAYS ATTENTION-WHORES FOR ATTENTION, STRICTLY FOR THE SAKE OF ATTENTION? Then!? What happens to ANY MAN WHO GETS INVOLVED WITH HER?

That!? Made him ERUPT IN LAUGHTER and he said "No wonder you two didn't make it. You're NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SAME LEVEL MENTALLY! BUT!? I can NOW SEE WHY YOU COULD HAVE MADE IT! Because You ARE LIKE THE LOGIC HALF AND SHE WAS THE EMOTIONAL HALF. You refused to control her, that's why it failed! You wouldn't do like the other guys and demand this and demand that OR ELSE, violence!"

And I told him "THAT!? Is ABUSE. I don't need a guide from Domestic Abuse Project of Delaware County to know that. Stacey NEEDS AND ACTUALLY LOVES to have someone LORDING OVER HER and willing to OVERSTEP GOOD BOUNDARIES. She figured out after awhile I didn't mind TALKING THAT WAY. But that was all it was. Talk. So once she SAW THAT!? She lost all respect for me, because she's accustomed to being hit upside her head and God knows whatever else. Sorry. But I CAN'T. AND WON'T. Do those sorts of things. And once she saw THAT SHE WOULD HAVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HER OWN ACTIONS?"

And Troubleman simply said "...She didn't know what to do. Or how to? Do it."
And I told him "Yet she craves being in love and relationships all the time, but doesn't actually know how to carry HER WEIGHT in a relationship. Except for in VERY BASIC TERMS that ANY WOMAN CAN FIGURE OUT while falling upwards! So in the End, she literally ends up turning HERSELF, into a VERY REPLACEABLE WOMAN." and I intentionally shut the fuck up ON PURPOSE. To see if Troubleman would finish the sentence for me. Because in actuality what I JUST TYPED. Has a missing piece to it.

It wouldn't be till near the end of OUR conversation that he blurted out "HOLY SHIT, MAN!? Stacey is REPLACEABLE IF THE MAN SHE'S WITH DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HER!!!!!" I know that seems, blah! Seems, simple. But THINK ABOUT IT reader. When you honestly love someone, then you want to be with them. Because IT IS THEM. When you're JUST OUT FOR PUSSY? Eh! You can get that from any woman. This is why Dave has NOT BEEN TO SEE STACEY and is FULLY CAPABLE OF DOING SO. It is also why all of her PREVIOUS relationships ALWAYS HAD CHEATING MEN IN THEM. Because they were only interested in Stacey's pussy. And once they got ENOUGH OF THAT, well? Shows over folks. Forever. Her attempts to talk about how these PREVIOUS MEN miss her or whatever, is them letting HER KNOW that all they ACTUALLY MISS;

Is being able to FUCK. HER.
Nothing More.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd!
Nothing less.....

No comments:

Post a Comment