Sunday, October 18, 2015

Making Posting Preparations!

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM UPPER DARBY!
I'm sitting here RIGHT NOW, working on probably too many things AT ONE TIME. So I'm trying to get myself in order. I have put this instrumental music video in because that is what I am listening to on repeat loop with my Windows Media Player. I have 27.2 GB (gigabytes) of MUSIC on my laptop. Half of which is instrumentals of various kinds, because it helps me with my creativity and just to listen to music. I still find it funny that Stacey thought our tastes in music was so different when it wasn't Our Tastes in music, it was the fact that mine was larger.

Cru's instrumental embedded above for Just Another Case, is one of literal hundreds of Rap Songs where I ONLY HAVE the instrumental. I don't actually have Cru's song, because even though it is A GREAT SONG. This beat gives me my own ideas and allows me to use it as a source of inspiration and even soundtrack to whatever I am writing. Ironically when I tried to teach Stacey THIS TECHNIQUE. She couldn't master it because she couldn't focus on writing without being overwhelmed by the music itself causing her to want to sing, dance, etc.

I've also come across other people who aren't able to focus and WRITE, while music plays. Dan was like this too and he couldn't paint while music was playing. But he could listen to music FIRST! And then be inspired to paint AFTERWARDS. To my knowledge Stacey was never able to do either. For some you may be wondering why I am talking about this? It is to continue to show, for the bullshit either myself or Stacey post on our respective blogs, that we DID AND STILL DO. Have plenty in common. It is also to show you My Creative Process and the fact that I WILLINGLY SHARED IT with those I loved and love, because THAT IS WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO.

In a sense?

I am also showing you WHY I have returned back to being MYSELF. Because both Stacey and Dan are NON-BLACK. I've taught my techniques to Our Own People throughout the course of my life, such to RC of Atlanta. SHOUT OUT TO RC OF ATLANTA! HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL YOUNG MAN! Of course ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF MY SWORN-BROTHERS AND SISTERS! I've shown My Mother how I'm able to sit here like you've read. Type crazy, but actually be quite calm in the Real World. Something where My Sister was like "God, you are too goddamn open and honest! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!" and My Nieces will be the first one to tell you "You gotta be SMART, when you ask Uncle Shawn a question. Cuz if you can't, if you're not, PREPARED? For the answers?" and My Sister was like "THEN SHAWN GONE FUCK YOUR BRAIN UP!" and everybody laughed and she made sure to point out that "And what I mean is, you THINKIN ONE THING! Then you ask HIM, and he SHOW EVERYTHING WHERE IT'S LIKE!? 'Well GODDAMN, I AIN'T EVEN SEE ALL THIS OTHER SHIT!? HOW MUCH MONEY I OWE YOU BROTHER!?'"

So I'm just sitting here listening to this. Lookin at the stuff I'm gonna post. While also, as I'm listening to this song and yes. YES! OVER. AND OVER. AND OVER! This SAME Cru song is going over and over, right now as I type. However you all know that when you watch and listen to the radio or Tariq's ustream show, ZoWhat's Morning Show, 5150 Show with Corey Holcomb! This is actually STANDARD AND NORMAL and not actually anything UNIQUE. You find some nice instrumental and then you run it to get your mind right. Get your background music going while you work or talk to your audience or just sit and think about shit. No vocals. Nobody talking. Nothing like that. I also found this comment on another Cru Just Another Case-instrumental youtube vid that I could have embedded where a poster named Baltimorehop said this;
If it's from the 90's, you know its Hip Hop. We Do Not Have This Anymore. Please understand that. Studios, cultures outside of the lives of kids in the inner cities KILLED hip hop. Look at the so-called black hop pop artist of today. They look like a cross between grunge and skate board life. Its just pathetic.
And I have to agree with him %100!
   Lemme wrap this post up with this. I go on ahead. And when I am doing work for writing? I will create a music playlist for whatever characters and factions and then add music to that list, that EMBODIES WHOMEVER THE LIST IS NAMED AFTER. So this Cru song you were listening to
is used for the CAM87 List, which is Byron Maxwell. Black Fox Diana. And the Mutt-Generals. I'll be doing some Bad Advertisements about the Mutt-Generals today. CURSES! My mouse, the left click tab? Is sticking. And that's a problem. Might have to go back to the original mouse for this keyboard, which is OLD AS DIRT NOW! Mind you!? I have a BRAND NEW SPARE IN THE CLOSET WITH NEW MOUSE!? That I have NOT USED YET! And that is more in tune with who I am.
   I like to do things in ADVANCE. Prepare, IN ADVANCE! Especially when I know that whatever it is I am buying the replacement for is gonna get A LOT of work from me and ultimately wear down. This keyboard? Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 4000? Has been with me for a LONG ASS TIME! But facts are facts. Sometimes when you guys see words spelled wrong or letters flat out missing? That is because My Keyboard has certain letters that stick or don't register a keystroke when I hit that key. So if I hit it TOO SOFTLY or not in a way for it to register?

Then I get typos and shit, but!? I can glide across this keyboard easy as pie! And I LIKE PIE, oh yeah! ^_^!!!!! And you know what I mean, too! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'll be back with today's posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment