Friday, October 23, 2015

PRESSURES IS ON IN UPPER DARBY! GOOD MORNING!

I should be asleep, I've got a job interview at 9:30am. But I'm agitated and can't sleep. I wasn't able to finish the free story and that pissed me off. But throughout yesterday I spent MORE FUCKIN TIME fielding FAKE JOB INTERVIEW CALLS FROM SCAMJOBS! >_<!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR! I stayed up all last night to finish and finally passed out and then the phone KEPT RINGING! And waking me up, MIND YOU!? I HAD the ringer on, so that I could field return calls for my applications. The phone interviews that I've done are a BULLSHIT ASS PART OF TODAY'S HIRING PROCESS.

Fine, whatever!
BUT!? At least THOSE WERE LEGIT JOBS.
Yesterday it was ONE CALL AFTER ANOTHER where I was even getting calls from fools who'd pulled my resume off of the various job sites and CALLED ME AS IF THEY HAD A REAL FUCKIN JOB TO OFFER!

What is REALLY PISSIN ME OFF! Is the fact that I DIDN'T. FINISH. Yes, yes, I'M PRESSING and STRESSING! But my normal writing flow is being DISRUPTED by having to constantly BARELY MAKE BILLS! Because I'm working someplace where if I GOT THE FULL-TIME HOURS I APPLIED FOR THEN I COULD FINALLY RELAX AND STOP STRESSING OVER BARELY MAKING BILLS EACH MONTH!
>_<
Then I can't find a NEW JOB TO ESCAPE THIS ONE FAST ENOUGH!
This song comes to mind;
Now? I have a few things that I CAN DO, which is CUT OFF CERTAIN UNNECESSARY BILLS, like this bullshit-ass Verizon Bundle crap. HOWEVER!? That would mean I'd lose all internet, TV and phone at the same time. WHICH I'D DO, if I was ALREADY AT A JOB WHERE I WAS BEING PAID PROPERLY. Notice, that if I WAS being paid PROPERLY, then? I wouldn't have this problem right now. And? As I've stated before, Williams Works isn't bringing in enough sales for me to simply DO THAT AND THAT ALONE. So it is a fucked up situation I'm in, BUT!? I'll figure it out. Just letting you know that if you come up on here and find ONE DAY has been missed of at least ONE POST?

Then that means I had to cut off my internet access to make sure I keep my apartment. With that said, I'll see how this turns out one way or another! Not like I have much of a choice now, do I. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, this video, with these lines...?
Is appropriate;

No comments:

Post a Comment