Monday, October 19, 2015

Finished Filling Out Forms

GOOD MORNING from UPPER DARBY!
Just finished filling out forms for Insurances, including Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. I also just got a "reminder call" from My Sworn Brother to stop bullshitting and fill out the paperwork for Disability. -_- I've gotten an earful over the fact that he already knew I was ignoring my forms and that was why he was set up as a secondary contact. >_< I forgot, about that.

Either way he was NOT HAPPY and REMINDED ME that I've kept working through illness and no one is happy that I am working at a job now where I have to stand all day on fucked up legs and feet! He also pointed out that he's been SECRETLY READING THIS BLOG and sees I've STOPPED MENTIONING MY WORK OUTS. And that is because I am not PHYSICALLY ABLE to do them anymore. It's funny that I lost weight and got it confirmed October 1st, but since that time my ability to continue to do my yoga workouts has diminished down to nothing. So I essentially just got chewed out. So?

I finished the forms for disability. Gonna walk downstairs now and mail it all out now. Then? Go to bed. He asked me flat out "How is Your Body holding out, idiot?" and he called me an idiot because he knows I'll keep right on soldiering forward till the wheels come off. Again. So I let him know, I'm pretty fucked up physically. I sleep right up to an hour before work and then take long hot showers to offset the arthritis in my joints. He also wasn't too pleased in my recent posts about Stacey either, him and My Sister-in-Law absolutely hate her. Even though they've never met. Bottom line is, all paperwork is done now, so you guys can stop spying on me. I'm going downstairs now to mail it all out.

This song is appropriate. Mad Lion's, Take it Easy. Mind you last week I stayed up 24 hours and typed and worked and then went to work, lemme tell you something? I will NEVER. Do THAT AGAIN! Because of course I am on my feet all day. So no sleep. Then STANDING ALL DAY AT WORK? Arthritic joints? >_<!!!!!! Not. Good.
Lemme go mail this stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment