Thursday, October 15, 2015

Job Fair My ASS!

Job Fair?
>_<
Okay?
I've just come BACK!?
From this JOB FAIR. And uhhh, yeah. Now? AS YOU KNOW, I do not have a car, YET. I lost MY CAR a longggggggggggggggggggg, time ago. And had some pieces of junk that lasted me for a few bits and pieces here and there. But I never replaced my prized 86 Camaro. It was with this fine piece of machinery that I was able to make A LOT OF MONEY. As a one-man taxi service. Pfft! I'll get into how THAT was torpedoed some other time. Needless to say if TBA was here he'd be the first to say something about the company I've kept and not giving PROPER RESPECT to the history of my interaction with said company, and he'd be CORRECT.

Far as the "Job Fair"? These are employers, companies, that I can find and fill out APPS! ONLINE! And some of them ACTUALLY SAID FILL OUT THE APPS ONLINE! >_< I printed resumes?
HA!

Nobody WANTS RESUMES! Everyone has THEIR OWN APPLICATION FORMS AND EXPECTS ME TO FILL THEM OUT! >_< Then what was the point of saying BRING RESUMES? I have forgotten some of the stupidity that goes on in job fairs. I have three applications here in front of me now. ONE is a potential hire TODAY. So? I'm going to fill THEM ALL OUT. Then return them. Then be about my business. I have a phone interview tomorrow.

My feelings... On the?
The Job Fair....

No comments:

Post a Comment