Thursday, October 22, 2015

IT'S BUSY AROUND HERE!

OKAY!?
I did two more phone interviews today! Set up job interviews for TOMORROW MORNING! ARRANGED TRANSPORTATION! WENT FOOD SHOPPING ON FUCKED UP LEGS! GOT ANOTHER RETURN CALL FOR ANOTHER JOB APP I SUBMITTED AND JUST LEFT A MESSAGE ON HUMAN RESOURCES VOICEMAIL! SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO GIVE WITH ALL OF THESE APPLICATIONS AND PHONE CALLS AND INTERVIEWS! AND IT IS ABOUT TIME!
I've also GOTTEN SCAM JOBS GALORE! AND SCAM INTERNET SITE AGENCIES THAT HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SPAM AND SCAM ME ON ALL FRONTS TOO! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! This is another problem with everything being online only! As far as employment. I'm gonna POST some of these emails and attempts to steal my personal information just so YOU CAN SEE THE BULLSHIT AND BE AWARE OF IT AND AVOID IT! Lemme get moving because I still have a lot to do and I have to be ready for tomorrow mornings job interview! Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I just got a callback from the woman who left the message while I was struggling to food shop annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd!? ANOTHER SCAMJOB! Good lord these people? And when I say scamjob I mean, it is a marketing and promotions, sales/advertising SCHEME! Where they want YOU to dress up in a 3-piece suit tie and shit!

Then ROAM AROUND BOTHERING PEOPLE AND TRYING TO SELL THEM SHIT THEY WON'T WANT AND DIDN'T ASK FOR! ^_^!!!!! You are paid STRICTLY ON COMMISSIONS AND THE WHOLE THING IS A GIANT JOKE WHERE YOU ARE A WALKING TALKING AD FOR WHOMEVER THE CENTRAL FIGURES ARE OF THIS "COMPANY". Where the whole objective is to get YOU! To advertise their products FOR THEM. NOT GET PAID. LEAVE CONTACT INFO AND THEN AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE THAT PERSON YOU BOTHERED MAY OR MAY NOT CALL THEM! Long after your ass has quit and moved on! Lemme get moving cuz I still got stuff that needs to get done!
I'M OUTTA HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment