Friday, October 30, 2015

More Proof of TOO MANY STAFFING AGENCIES/TEMP AGENCIES

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM UPPER DARBY!
Here  is EXACTLY what I was just talking about. I am on Snagajob, which is an online employment job hunting site like Monster.com, which I am on too. As well as Career Builder, Zip Recruiter, Resume-Library, basically!? I SHOULD HAVE been able to find a BETTER JOB BY NOW. And as I told you Express Employment HAD ONE FOR ME, but my LACK OF TRANSPORTATION destroyed that opportunity.

But check this out!? Here is a Snagajob NOTIFICATION I GOT where it is a JOB HUNTING SITE ADVERTISING FOR A STAFFING SITE WHERE THE STAFFING SITE CLAIMS TO HAVE OPPORTUNITIES! It's like the shell game where there is a shell INSIDE OF SHELL WITH A SMALLER SHELL INSIDE THAT ONE WITH NOTHING UNDERNEATH ALL OF THEM! >_< But I'm supposed to play STUPID! And wonder why TOO MANY OF US AS BLACKS CAN'T FIND JOBS NOW OR ARE TERRIFIED TO LEAVE THE ONE WE HAVE BECAUSE SHIT LIKE THIS AWAITS US!

Manpower brought to you by Snagajob jobs@snagajob-email.com Unsubscribe

9:14 AM (5 hours ago)
to me

Snagajob
Search Local Jobs
Do you need a job with a flexible schedule?
Now Hiring: Great Clips
With over 4,000 locations, Manpower Inc. can assist you in landing your next job, wherever it may be. With available positions ranging from manufacturing to customer service, you'll gain experience with some of the world's premier organizations and work in a way that accommodates your schedule. 
Job benefits:
• 401(k)
• Medical coverage
• Paid holidays
Available positions may include:
• Assembler
• Material Handler
• Administrative Assistant
• Customer Service Representative
View all jobs near you








No comments:

Post a Comment