Sunday, October 18, 2015

Playing Around when There is NO TIME FOR PLAY!

Good Afternoon from Upper Darby!

Knowing proper time and place, is critical. And while some of us may hit or miss with knowing proper time and place, I have had to learn, THE HARD WAY. That PROPER TIME AND PLACE IN A RELATIONSHIP? Yo? You have to know when Play Time, has Ended. I was UNAWARE OF certain things regarding!? Know what Lemme just post these videos and they will explain it all for me. But when you're in a relationship and Your Significant Other shows you TOO MANY SIGNS OF INSTABILITY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY?

You can't keep playing around and TAKE IT FROM ME. I really did come VERY CLOSE to getting myself killed AND I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT! When My Ex-Wife claimed she'd bought a gun, supposedly to protect herself from me. Meanwhile? She has ACTUAL MEDICAL RECORDS REGARDING HER MENTAL STABILITY. And the fact that she attempted to kill herself and is only alive and breathing to this day, because I took her lack of responsiveness in the passenger seat of the car as a warning that something bad was actually going on and she wasn't just sleeping.

Value your life people. You only get ONE. And NO RESET BUTTON;
One thing that I FREELY ADMIT, was CRUEL on My Part, or can be SEEN AS CRUEL, ON MY PART. Is the fact that I INTENTIONALLY steered Stacey TO DAVE. In the above video, Flabba's mother is UPSET, RIGHTFULLY SO! Because Her Son is now being depicted as a violently abusive man. From me being way on the outside it looks like what he was was a habitual cheater and womanizer, more than anything else. These things too, do catch up to you. It is a lesson that MY FATHER taught me, BECAUSE HE WAS A WOMANIZER. He is THE EXPRESS REASON WHY I AM NOT. Crimes of Passion? And in THIS SITUATION, Sindisiwe was The Side Chick that Flabba cheated with on his Ex-Wife. Sound familiar? So in a PREDICTABLE OUTCOME, the Side Chick KNOWS that the guy IS NOT FAITHFUL. Because SHE IS LITERAL LIVING PROOF OF IT. She then takes the Wife's position only to, SHOCKINGLY O_O!?!? FIND OUT THAT THERE IS YET ANOTHER AND OTHER SIDE CHICKS!!!!!

Now? I ask YOU, is this delusional or mere stupidity or VANITY! For this woman to BELIEVE, that Flabba would NOT CHEAT ON HER with Other Women when she herself is only around BECAUSE OF THIS! For the record? I told Stacey that I knew she was capable of cheating on me, LONG BEFORE IT EVER HAPPENED! AND SHE WAS ENNNNNNNNNNRAGED! HOW DARE YOU SAY I'D CHEAT! I'D NEVER CHEAT ON YOU! HOW CAN YOU SAY BLAHBLAHBLAH-SHAWN! BLAH---BLAHBLAHBLAH-BLAH, SHAWN! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now MIND YOU, I did not know about Good Ole Baby Dave Evans, BUT SHE KNEW SHE'D ALREADY BEEN FUCKING AROUND WITH HIM FOR YEARS BEFORE I KNEW HER! All of this would come out in the last year of Our Relationship. But when I told her that I KNEW she was capable of cheating on me, THAT WAS NEAR THE VERY START. Thus!?
OH YEAH! I FUCKED UP PEOPLES! Because, let's face it, it was DUMB OF ME TO KNOW AND THEN SAY THAT I KNEW! She would cheat on me. Yet? I tried to make the relationship work! >_< That? IS DUMB! >_< This is why I said Love is great, Love is Grand! But IT WILL FUCK YOU UP MAN! And WOMAN! If it is with the wrong person. Love? Can sometimes turn on YOUR STUPID-METER TO FULL BLAST! Just!? I'M GONNA IGNORE WHAT I KNOW I SHOULDN'T IGNORE! CUZ LOVE WILL FIND A, wait? WHATCHU DOIN WITH MY GIRL HOMEBOY!? This was the Moment I Feared, I JUST KNOW YA'LL DIDN'T JUST FINISH FUCKIN! I JUST KNOW YA'LL DIDN'T JUST FINISH FUCKIN!
For ME to come out AND KNOW. That even though Stacey hadn't told me YET, that she'd been fuckin around with OTHER MEN. Because Dave isn't the ONLY ONE. And I got a chance to see a GLIMPSE of a side of Stacey? That is VERY EVIL. VERY NASTY. AND EXTREMELY VINDICTIVE. And Petty. My point is this, I still went forward with the relationship, so? Everything that happened was on ME. Her moves were DISAPPOINTING, but not shocking. The Cheating. The Lying. These are all cornerstones of the family and environment she came from. I was hoping for THE BEST! But I refused to be PREPARED FOR THE WORST. SO!? When things TORPEDOED! I decided that the BEST PUNISHMENT FOR HER, was to GIVE HER WHAT SHE CLAIMS SHE NEEDED. And much like Sindisiwe, SHE KNOWS who and what Baby Dave Evans is about. He's married. Has a child. Has a family, where EXACTLY, can she go or fit in. It is a perfectly FITTING PUNISHMENT. Where this is what makes Side Chicks DANGEROUS. Because even Side Chicks HAVE PRIDE AND EGO. And they swear that whatever caused them to get "Their Man's Attention" is going to be enough to TAKE HIM AWAY FROM HIS WOMAN, WIFE, WHATEVER. And then make HIM, something he wasn't, TO HER. And I don't need Chris Brown to tell me about whether Hoes are loyal or not. The very definition OF A HOE, includes a LACK OF LOYALTY.

When the Side Chick GETS REALITY CRUSHED by the Man she was the Side Chick for, how is it NOT IRONIC. However, some of them ACT OUT! When what they did UNTO ANOTHER WOMAN IS NOW BEING DONE TO THEM! Where, at the heart of it, is the Man who is doing all of this Gigolo Manwhoring in the First Place! But he can't be WHO HE IS, WITHOUT WOMEN WILLING TO BE SIDE CHICKS! Willing to ACTIVELY FUCK AROUND WITH A MAN THEY KNOW IS SOME OTHER WOMAN'S, MAN. Some Side-Chick's only give a fuck once THEY THEMSELVES GET CHEATED ON. And I found out at the End, that Stacey is just like that. Her fuckin around with some other woman's man is A-OKAY! But when it happens to Her, it's go crazy time! Ironic. And Weird, to me. Here is the last video where you simply cannot joke around once a woman shows you that she may just KILL your ass. For fuckin around on her, OR!? For leaving her, because she knew and knows, you were actually a good man to her and for her;


No comments:

Post a Comment