Saturday, October 24, 2015

PLAYING ONE AGAINST THE OTHER TO SOLVE MY PROBLEMS!

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM UPPER DARBY!
Well now...!? I've been working on finding GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT, which is why you saw no post of any real amount yesterday. And, THE FREE STORY FOR WILLIAMS WORKS. Lo and behold I am typing this morning on the free story  and decide to lay down to get a bit of rest to get ready for my shift tonight and lo and behold I just got a call to come in early.

Not only that?

But now my HOURS are being extended.
Why, what's that you say!?
>_<
I'D NEVER USE SCAMJOBS TO GET MORE HOURS AT MY REAL JOB! Never that!
Oh yeah I did! And now I've got extra hours AND HOURS TOMORROW TOO! I decided that I'd have to start using some of these useless people, LIKE THAT PHONE INTERVIEW BULLSHIT AND THE YESTERDAY'S JOB INTERVIEWS! TO GENERATE REAL RESULTS WHERE I ALREADY AM!

That still leaves me A LITTLE TOO LATE FOR HOURS. So I REACTIVATED my cellphone and put minutes on it so I'm not COMPLETELY LEFT IN THE LURCH! I may or MAY NOT be able to maintain My Current Verizon services. But on the job front with THE JOB I HAVE. I decided to have some of these employers CALL THEM FOR REFERENCES. Just to make it clear I'm out here looking for work since I'm not GETTING WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO GET AND LO AND BEHOLD!? HOURS GALORE NOW! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Yesterday I could have started a BRAND NEW JOB IF I HAD A CAR! >_< AND THAT PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF! I'm still pissed! I will give TBA/Jason Black CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE! Black People with NO VEHICLES!? Can FORGET GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT! Because as Whites shift and move around and are OUR MAIN SOURCE OF EMPLOYMENT!? Then We have to have a VEHICLE! And I never replaced MY CAR! When I was married to Noni, My Ex-Wife!? I could have BOUGHT TWO CARS! >_<! BUT!? I was too busy being the Family Man and swearing nothing would go wrong and not LOOKING AT REALITY! So I never replaced my car and it has been an endless source of PROBLEMS AND COMPLICATIONS! Yesterday, was NO DIFFERENT! SO!?

I still remember when the Whitewoman was like "Wait...? Soooooohhhhhhhhh? It's okay for me to call your current job for references while we look for jobs for you?" and I told her "Yes. Because I want them to DARE to give me a bad reference. They won't give me my hours and in only two months working there the shift managers actually appreciate that I'm there to WORK! AND THAT'S IT! So yes, call them. Let them know I'm looking elsewhere."
And now?

HOURS!
-_-
I should have stooped to this LAST MONTH instead of being Mr. Good Black Guy. I'M LEARNING! Let me get moving because I have to head out now! As usual I have PLENTY TO POST! But my PRIORITY has been getting this story up before I POTENTIALLY lose my services. I also responded to Dr. Boyce Watkins recent post where he's invited Black Writers to reply on how to GET HELP IN MONETIZING OUR WRITING SKILLS! So I sent that out FIRST THING THIS MORNING TO HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment