Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What Happened Next with the LATEST Scamjob?

GOOD EVENING FROM I NEED SOME SLEEP IN UPPER DARBY!
Well!? Got a comment from Mr. Charles Reed concerning the Assistant Manager Oil Scam email I posted;
Charles Reed has left a new comment on your post "ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND, the Scamjobs CONTINUE!": 

So what happened? I got the EXACT same e mail and like you i need a job bad. Elaborate! What was your experience? Thanks
Well, to answer your question Mr. Reed, nothing happened. I was in the same position you are now, LAST YEAR, ALMOST AROUND THIS TIME. I was typing up From Child to Man and I needed work. I got an email from some place called Long Egg Surveys with the same TYPE OF BULLSHIT as the one I posted. Adobe file application. Need signatures, except for mine was work from home supposedly INSPECTING PACKAGES! Really what I was being conned into doing was SHIPPING STOLEN GOODS THAT THEY USED STOLEN CREDIT CARDS TO BUY!

Bear with me with typos, I've had two hours of sleep and worked the whole day.

NOW!? This scam that I JUST POSTED regarding the assistant manager position, I sent them THIS EMAIL;
This is NOT VERIFIABLE PROOF OF ANYTHING! I have NO MORE PATIENCE! FOR SCAMMERS! So I SUGGEST! You find SOMEONE ELSE TO GO AND FUCKIN BULLSHIT WITH! DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN! 
And I have not heard back from them since. They did not call me and say "Hey buddy, WE'RE LEGIT!" they didn't send back an email saying "Mr. Williams is a dick to potential employers, DING!" they simply went on to the next person to try to sucker them into giving up vital information that they can use to exploit them. I've made no further attempts to do anything except for double-check, BEFORE, I sent the nasty email response. That no such company exists and sure enough, I found nothing, so;
I'm sorry to tell you Mr. Reed, but there is nothing more beyond that and I would suggest you delete that email and keep looking for REAL EMPLOYMENT. Because that is not. GOOD LUCK MR. REED! KEEP DIGGING, BUT DON'T GIVE IN TO THE TEMPTATION OF THIS OR ANY OTHER SCAMJOB OFFER!

No comments:

Post a Comment