Friday, October 16, 2015

Team-1 is on the March....

GOOD MORNING FROM DETERMINED IN UPPER DARBY!
I'm going to step out onto a limb here and see what happens. Because this whole thing with not only the "Job Fair" I went to yesterday and then just checking my account to see the pathetically small "paycheck" I got? Urks. Me. I have always known why Blackmen, specifically. Turn to a life of crime in too many of Our Desolate Communities. And I've explained it thoroughly here before. But the looks on Our People's faces there at that Job Fair yesterday? Where, like me, they clearly expected far more than any of us got yesterday. The comments and the desperation on the part of some where they were clearly in need of a decent job. It was a sobering experience to be able to see and hear and experience how useless the so-called "local" Black Caucus is. But also to see just how pathetically poor we are regarding OUR OWN ABILITY TO EMPLOY OURSELVES WITH GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT JOBS. That whole experience has really kept me from sleeping. I've typed and put up posts here and on the Facebook Page of Williams Works. But I've got to go one step further after looking at my paltry PAYCHECK while I checked my account balance.

If I was getting MY HOURS, then I wouldn't have the problem with the low pay. But even with the increased day added to my work schedule it is still NOT 40hrs. And I will say right now that this is why I told Stacey to wait and set it up for her to promptly torpedo everything! As well as why I have made things IMPOSSIBLE for EITHER OF US to get back together!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. A Man who doesn't Live Up to His Potential, is a FAILURE.
Here in the belly of the beast, you either have or you have not. And when you Have Not, then you have to come up with a means to make your money and carve out your space and then begin to grow. I have MY VEHICLES AND CONCEPTS!

MY IDEAS AND GOALS TO GO! But like everyone has said who is far smarter and better than me "The biggest OBSTACLE to Black Entrepreneurs and businesses is CAPITAL. Having the resources to start from scratch, pay bills. Keep the idea rolling. Turn a profit. Keep the bills going. Pay the legal fees for copyrights and such. While constantly trying to ignore the fact that it is a fight from week-to-week, month-to-month. As money is needed for advertising. Overhead of whatever kind. And of course, once again, paying your bills."

Nobody here in Nazi-America, gives a fuck about whatever issues you have or don't have. Fair or not, it is all about DO YOU HAVE whatever it is that is required. Or don't you? So the pressure is on once again and it's been on for some time. But I may have found an unforeseen avenue that I may have to do a blogpost of gratitude to Big Ben from work. Where he showed me himself proof of his own success and told me upfront "You already at least have your website, man. Don't keep rollin the dice when we all know you don't belong here, homey! You only here cuz you're still building and trying to find your people that'll become a fanbase. I'm way far off from my business idea, but you're right there, man! Give this shit a shot, brother! And see what happens."
And so I will....


No comments:

Post a Comment