Thursday, October 15, 2015

Last Parody Strikes REAL CLOSE TO HOME!

This last parody from Dr. Smoov made me laugh because it highlights what it would be like to constantly have to tell muthafucka's the same, OBVIOUS SHIT. Over-n-over again where they should know better by now! If anything it reminded me of exactly why I had to stop TRYING TO TALK to both Stacey and My Former Surrogate Son, Dan. Because they just insisted on doing things that just DID NOT. MAKE. SENSE. So I realized after awhile I was looking like the Bad Guy, because I was shutting certain shit down that they wanted to do and then when I let them go forward and do whatever they were up to...!?

Well?
Dan unfortunately now has permanent allergies.
And well?
You already know about Stacey.

My Sworn Brother Art told me one time "Do...? They honestly think through the shit they say and do? Or? Is recklessness their only thought?"
This video still makes me laugh because it does remind me of the fact that OVERALL? Being able to see the forest for the trees and then warning or saying "No. You can't do that." can lead to some hilariously funny bullshit later on when looked back on. But also? A good lesson where it is all about having to accept when someone is JUST TOO OLD for you to have to keep coddling and reminding them of things that they REALLY. OUGHT. TO KNOW BY NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment