Thursday, October 15, 2015

Just Verified Job Fair Location!

GOOD MORNING! FROM PREPARING TO SKIP SHIP TO GREENER EMPLOYMENT PASTURES IN UPPER DARBY!
Okay!? Just got off the phone and registered for the Job Fair! AND THANKFULLY!? I verified the information because I would have gone to the WRONG PLACE!? The woman was also shocked to hear I was NOT in their database of people who should have gotten the audio-invitation in the first place! So that is a fortuitous thing for me, right! YOU BETCHA BLACK ASS IT IS! NOW!?

I also got another phone interview email but this one TOLD ME that they want to do a phone interview with me. None of that bizarre Dana Marcel-shit! Lemme get moving! It's 10:40am EST and I need to get BUSY! GO TO COMMERCIAL! GO TO COMMERCIALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!
...?
FUCK WAS THAT!?
Shout to GRIMBOT2! (Edit; Wait!? Did I say SHOUT TO!? Instead of SHOUT OUT!? HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH! I'm RUSHING! Of course my printer FUCK'S UP! HA! No problem! SO NOW I GOTTA RUN TO THE LIBRARY TO PRINT OUT RESUME'S! COME ALFRED! TO THE LIBRARY! WHERE THEY BURY THE LIES!) For finally answering a riddle for me with the above video! I was wondering how they did their TV-ad spots the way that they did here in Philadelphia/Upper Darby, where they would play the music for TV-ads for the Transformers Cartoon and have the music and the local TV-station announcer would cut a promo for the Transformers. Turns out a Spanish DVD release of Cartoon Music that GRIMBOT2 got his hands on has the sound effect-LESS and LYRIC LESS Versions of Season 1 and Season 2's intros where THAT. Was how they did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment