Friday, October 16, 2015

LITERALLY FRESH OFF WORK AND FILLIN APPS!

GOOD EVENING FROM UPPER DARBY!
I AM LITERALLY JUST THROUGH THE DOOR AND I AM FILLING OUT A US AIRWAYS EMPLOYMENT FORM! SHOUT OUT TO DERRICK FOR THE HEAD'S-UP! Talked with someone today WHO WANTS ME TO HELP THEM WRITE A BOOK! Now? I know that isn't an IMMEDIATE PAYOFF, BUT!? They like, the way I write! So we're gonna start sitting down and looking over THEIR BOOK IDEA and how THEY WANT ME TO WRITE IT!
^_^!!!!
GOT MY HEAD SHAVED TODAY TOO! Which is GREAT! Guy was like "You look like a HITMAN!?" and everybody went quiet and was lookin at him and he was like "Wait? Was this guy a hitman at one point?" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
-_-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH O_o
NO seriously!
So lemme get some work done, GOT A MESSAGE FROM TROUBLEMAN TOO! Haven't checked my messages yet so lord only knows what he wants to talk about. I think he liked being included in those Stacey Speaks posts. And I've gotten some emails and yes people, like I said, Stacey is an attractive woman.
"I THOUGHT YOU WAS BULLSHITTIN MAN!"
>_<
No.
I wasn't.

With all that said!? I have NOT, yes, I went through the whole day and I need to eat. For ONCE THOUGH I DID EAT before going to work. But it was PRETTY BUSY! Lemme post this and eat before my food gets cold! I'LL BE BACK! GO TO COMMERCIAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment