Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Cleaning and Cooking!

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!
That's RIGHT! EVEN BLACK POWER HAS TO HANDLE THE DAILY CHORES OF COOKING AND CLEANING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH! So I'm cleaning up that kitchen, but I gotta thank the SSI Forms I filled out last night where they really MOTIVATED ME. Because they asked how well do you get around physically and I had to be totally honest about the fact that IF I DON'T NEED TO MOVE?

Then I DON'T. I stick to job, job interviews, supermarket and that's it! All are WITHIN walking distance except for CERTAIN job interviews over the last three weeks! But then when the form had the question of keeping up on cooking and cleaning!? -_- Ugh. I was like, lately? I buy stuff that is easy but NO LONGER HEALTHY. Because I can't stand around in the kitchen and cook the way I was able to during the summer and early Fall months. And a lot of that is because my JOB, is NOTHING BUT STANDING. BENDING. WALKING. RUNNING WHEN NECESSARY! So of course MY FEET AND LEGS AIN'T HAPPY!

But I'm over here UP IN THE KITCHEN! Battlin with the REBEL DISHES AND EVIL POTS AND PANS THAT JUST TRIED TO CLAIM NAZI-AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP UNDER THE 14TH AMENDMENT BECAUSE THEIR ASSES HAD BEEN SITTING SO LONG!
O_O
So I've DISPATCHED HALF OF THEIR ILLEGAL ASSES BACK TO BEING NORMAL DISHES, POTS, PANS AND SHIT! Damn rebels! I don't support rebels who DON'T SUPPORT ME!
Lemme get back to it and for TONIGHT, I mean, THIS MORNING'S DINNER!? Baked chicken and rice. I couldn't move today to go get vegetables from the grocery, so!? No baby carrots. >_< My weight has come down considerably to 273 pounds, so I wanna keep it going DOWNWARDS. I'll probably do some stretches before eating and then GET TO WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment