Saturday, October 17, 2015

WOW!? I am Watching A Video RIGHT NOW!?

That reminds me of why I let My Ex-Wife drag ME through the mud of her false domestic abuse charge. This woman in this video is ENRAGED! Because the ALMIGHTY DHS! Has shown up to her house because she decided to whip her child in front of the Nazi-Cops for acting such a fool in school they called the cops on her TEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER! Had the Nazi-Cops HANDCUFF HER! AND BRING HER BACK TO THE HOUSE, EXPELLED FROM SCHOOL!
Now? I DO NOT know enough background on the Mother, BUT!? She fucked up when she DID NOT! Take the bullshit seriously of how quick the Nazi-Cops or anyone else can get you fucked up for beating Your Child and THEY CALL DHS/CHILD SERVICES!
Based on the Nazi-American SCALES OF SHITTING ON YOU! I mean, Justice! O_o? YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE! Pending on where you live, what race you are, how you sound, how you LOOK, Your Tone, Your Attitude AND WHETHER THEY CAN CLEARLY SEE IF YOU ARE RICH POOR, WHATEVER!? That will determine how badly DHS/Child Services, FUCKS YOU UP!
After the COLOSSAL FAILURE! Of DHS earlier in my life I WILL NEVER TRUST THOSE DUMB-FUCKS EVER AGAIN! I'll go through THIS BULLSHIT I'M SUFFERING THROUGH BEFORE I LET THE NAZI-AMERICAN CHILD SERVICES SHITHEADS GET THEIR CLAWS ON MY SON! I'd rather have him with the Devilish-Bitch I know in My Ex-Wife! Than have him in the hands of THOSE MONSTERS! Because just like everything else over in this BROKEN DOWN BASTARD EMPIRE! The "Authority" here CAN ONLY BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE WHEN YOU ARE A PART OF IT!
This woman is losing her mind! If I can find THIS VIDEO that I am watching on Youtube then I will POST IT HERE! But she is absolutely right that Parents here have been STRIPPED of their rights TO BE PARENTS. Then when the kid/s go GUN-KATA!? Or whatever, then it's "Where was DEY PARENTS AT!? THEY NEVER DISCIPLINED THEM!" >_<
And here is MORE PROOF. Where stupid people here play games and talk shit. Till REALITY blindsides the shit out of them like this. Do WHATEVER you have to do to STEER CLEAR of the Nazi-American Domestic and Family Court System;

No comments:

Post a Comment