Tuesday, January 29, 2019

InnerBeautyTV by Nicole Michelle - Nerds and Geeks can be HOT too! | Panel Discussion

I am neither a Nerd.
Or a Geek.
I have had My Share of certain types of Women, end up admitting in somewhat pissed off terms. That Their Assessment of Me.
Was wrong.
I Like what I Like.
I do not do what I do in order to gain female-attention.
I do what I do because that is what I have Decided Do.

If that piques Your Interest as a Blackwoman, so be it.
If it doesn't, so be it.

Both My Ex-Wife and to a lesser degree My Former-Fiancee, were somewhat...?
"Confused".
Because to Them, what They saw Me doing is allegedly Nerdy and Geeky.

Until We started talking and interacting.
And They quickly understood the difference between seeing what someone is doing versus actually speaking to that person and interacting with Them.
I type this to state the Fact that if Our Women wish to continue to waste Their Time on the Niggas and Nigger-Traitors, keep doing that.
But the days of tolerating both parties is over.
And I do not have any desire to talk to either party.
Because both have done enough damage.
Women who want the Trash, have it.
And when the Trash gets burned up and set on fire feel free to scream to your heart's content while you burn and die with Them.

And no that is not extreme.
It is the way things are supposed to be.
When people decide to willfully link up with the Worst Among Us.
You are not to be Rewarded.
You are not to be Pitied.
You are not to be Excused.
Otherwise how will anybody know that There Will Be Consequences for deciding that slop shit and crap among Us deserves female-companionship. And think about that Fact. Any woman that can lay down with any man who does nothing but sow disorder and destroy himself and his people and his community?

What value is that useless bitch.
I'm supposed to find some redeemable quality in a woman who would align herself with a man like that, no.
His Fate, is to have all of his options eliminated until he is finally killed for his treason.
Any woman that rode with him is to meet the same fate as well.
It sets boundaries and highlights what WILL NOT be tolerated.
And with that typed, here is Nicole Michelle;

No comments:

Post a Comment