Tuesday, January 8, 2019

I am Working on Something Critical and Some Unfortunate Issues for Us as Black-Americans

Good.
Night.
From Philadelphia....

I did not post last night due to exhaustion.
I was up till 4am EST going into Monday and got what I needed to get done.
I have been working on artwork throughout today but also checking for something and doing something else that is CRITICAL.

I need to be up early tomorrow BECAUSE OF THAT.
Completion of This Project, which started with My Vague Postings going into December 2018 will give Me what I've lacked up to this point.

One of the Reasons why I was and to a point now, still am, considered "dangerous" as a Black-American Man. Just as when I was a boy.
Is My Ability to Ignore Unimportant-Issues and People.
And proceed to whatever My Goal is and My Goal Alone.

Even over the close of last year I had people who are known to be dangerous quickly realize that I simply don't care about "popularity" in the sense that others among Us do.
And when I say dangerous I mean these are "Hood-Niggas" who have done "bad things" to people.
Note I didn't just type any one race.

So when these "people" decided to tell Me "You handlin this whole thing wrong man! You gotta get up in Niggas faces and let dem know!"

"Let who know what and why...?"

?
It always leads to that bizarre.
Blank.
Question-mark face.
?

I'm nearly 50-years old.
I've missed the entirety of My Son's Life growing up.
I've mapped out a course.
Like it or not.
And as I stated with various people coming and going throughout the course of My Odyssey.

I know what I am doing.
And things have gone as I predicted, for Better.
And For Worse.
The Last Thing I am going to do is allow for some Pea-Brained Peasant to try to tell Me how to handle situations when a mere fuckin question of;
"Let Who? Know What? And Why...?"

Is enough to stop Them in Their Tracks.
And by the time We finished talking They understood that this is why the Females in My Family have done the Most Damage to Me over this entire disgraceful fiasco.
It is because when I have power I don't just give Them or anybody else what "they think" I should give Them or Do.
Without examining the Situation and Fact-Checking Them with the full-intent of making it clear;
If I find that You Were/Are Wrong.
Then pending on the Situation/Circumstances.
You will not be getting whatever has brought You.
To Me.

And what does that mean?
It means I am not someone who simply jumps up and rushes off because "so-n-so says or said". It means I actually WEIGH WHAT I AM BEING ASKED AND/OR TOLD.
Then MAKE MY DECISIONS BASED OFF OF THAT.
And for some people that is a Problem.
They want to be able to be recklessly-stupid and do silly-shit and then be able to say "I can just go to Shawn and He'll fix this or address that or do this or do that! So I can just DO WHATEVER and He'll clean up


No.
I do things based off of MERIT.
And this is the Real Reason why "My Family" has sat around and stuck to watching and even just typing this much is VERY ABBREVIATED. Because most of THE MEN in My Family ARE NOW DEAD.
In case Paris Milan is reading this.
And they DIED getting MURDERED OR FUCKED UP FROM HELPING FAMILY-MEMBERS, primarily.
Females.
Who were DOING UNDERHANDED SHIT.
They also died because They were MURDERED BY WHITES.

So for those of Us out here DOING WHAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING AS BLACK-AMERICAN MEN...?

We have a LOT OF ENEMIES.
Both EXTERNALLY.
And INTERNALLY.
Where INTERNALLY...?

Lotta fuckin mouths flappin-n-yappin but disappearin when the guns start clappin!
And take that phrase to mean IN ANY AND ALL WAYS You'd Like and that You can Think Of.
Again...?
I don't have enough time to type more than this vague-shit.
And I've typed it for a reason previously.
Keep.
Fuckin.
Talking.
Keep claiming "We need Blackmen to step up! And ya'll better! And ya'll need to!"
You don't have the Faintest Idea what You Think You are Asking For.
Or How We can meet Your Expectations.
But I saw a Whiteman, White-Youtuber, ER I believe His Name is.
And He created this next video clip.
Where even just now Youngest Brother when I showed it to Him was laughing His Ass Off while saying "This is why Whitewomen keep coming at Us because They know Their Own Men! And this is why Our Own Women keep talking shit to Us because They know Whitemen as well!"

This is the Type of Shit.
That the Cynthia G's of the World are mindlessly marching towards while not knowing or understanding it and for the Moment.
Not caring....
Part of the Reason why everybody comes at Us as Black-American Men is because They know if They go at White-American Men too hard...?

Then They get Murdered.
By Them.
Notice?
Did You Notice...?
This Whiteman lied to the Press.
Lied on TV.
Pleaded for His Family's "safe return".
Meanwhile He knew He'd murdered all of Them.
Not some.
All.
Of Them.
And His Unborn White-Baby.
So, so much for Whites being so concerned about Their Low-Birth Rate.
But did You really notice what happened in the above video?

The Judge claimed it was a "heinous crime"....
He killed His Pregnant-Wife.
Their Unborn-Baby.
BOTH His Daughters!
CHILDREN!

And yet He only got a LIFE SENTENCE.
No Death Penalty.
NO.
Death Penalty.

What kind of message does that send?
Are We gonna play stupid?
This White-American Man literally murdered FOUR PEOPLE!
HIS WHOLE FAMILY!
But did You notice 3 of the Victims were FEMALES.
The Unborn Baby was probably a Female too.

But We know that His Wife and Two-Daughters?
Females.
ALL DEAD.
Heinous Crime.
But only a Life-sentence.
No Death Penalty.

Lemme spell it out for You as a Reader.
The Age of Whites tolerating all of this "Woman-shit"...?

Is over.
Don't believe Me.
Do as You Wish.
But what I am not going to do anymore is simply say it is okay for Us as Black-Americans to have all of this disarray and disorder, while beyond Us.
Whites are shutting down all of Their Progressive-Pandering, because They can no longer sustain it.

Soon as They get settled in within Themselves.
Who do You think They're going to come and attack?
And if shit is still fucked up like it is now for Us, among Us?
Many of Us think that things are bad now for Us as Black-Americans.
You have no idea how bad it is going to get.
And this unruly, disorganized, Niggatry-driven, dumpster-fire We have going...?

No.
There are many things that need to get done.
And little time to get them done in.
Between eliminating the Niggas-&-Their Bitches and the Gender-War. There is much to get done.
And it will get done too.
It will....

No comments:

Post a Comment