Thursday, January 10, 2019

12-2-14 The Corey Holcomb 5150 Show - Bill Cosby Rape Allegations and Ugly B*tches

And yes there is a point to Me posting these old 5150-Broadcast.
And that point is to remind Myself and some of You of how far I have come since starting this blog first and My Website afterwards.
These broadcast?
I was still in My Hinterlands-Apartment in Upper Darby especially during this broadcast. And I already knew what moves I was going to have to make and the Fact that once again I'd have to make the tough choices and cut ties with people who'd thought they were slick in claiming to support Me and love Me.

The World is an interesting place when liars find out or figure out that they hadn't actually fooled you. But that you'd given them the chance to do right and prove themselves to be the person they'd lied about. And now...?

They have to be held accountable for Their Actions....

No comments:

Post a Comment