Monday, January 21, 2019

And Now the "Fun" Begins

Good.
Morning.
From Flu-Philadelphia....
I've gotten very little real rest. And throughout this whole ordeal I have thought about whether or not I will do an actual post or series of posts. Regarding how I "got through this" where I am using the quotes because I am not out of the woods yet.

It is freezing cold outside with gusting winds.
Which doesn't help Me at all.
So I guess the first thing I will type to You is the Fact that IF YOU HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE?

Use it.

I have gone through this nightmarish ordeal strictly because I DO NOT HAVE Medical Insurance. And mind you?
There is a caveat to what I just typed to You because had things gone as smoothly as I thought They would then I would have had Medical Insurance and I certainly would not have risked My Life the way I just did.

Again.
I am still not out of the woods.
But the chills and fever are no longer severe enough to prevent me from moving. The Fact that I am even doing all of this typing is proof positive that I am feeling SOMEWHAT BETTER.
But I need to be mindful of that and not expose Myself to reaggravating this violent flu-bastard. So I won't be doing any patrols and I'm just going to stay locked up in My Guard-Shack. Hopefully I will be able to make it through the day, because like I typed before.
I did NOT get any kind of actual sleep. And it was because of this Fact that it really dawned on Me that maybe I need to post how I got through this crap in such a short time-span.

I'll let the day decide that for Me.
For now...!?
I'm going to finish getting dressed.
And then head off to work....  


No comments:

Post a Comment