Sunday, January 6, 2019

I'm Doing some Digging on Shaun King

Good Afternoon from Philadelphia!

I have 2-posts saved regarding Shaun King, but so far what I have found is beyond disturbing, at least for and to, Me.
A lot of the typical-scam routes and methods have been used by Him to stuff money in His Pocket/s. Where I am wondering why nobody has brought these things to Our Attention as Black-Americans. Note that My Investigation was only initiated due to Shaun King's involvement in the Jasmine Barnes Murder-case where now all of a sudden it is two Blackmen that killed Jasmine Barnes in a "mistaken drive-by"...?

Shaun King tweeted something that caught My Attention and set off My Alarm, besides the suspiciousness of these "Two Blackmen" suddenly being the murderers although a Whiteman was clearly identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment