Sunday, January 13, 2019

BGS IBMOR - Blackwomen Use Common Sense before Crying for Protection (False Female Empowerment)

In this Video BGS actually gives FULL-DETAILS OF DISCLOSURE regarding the Viral Video showing what I knew was a Hoodrat at McDonalds.
Getting attacked by an Anti-Black Whiteman.
He also addresses the 2nd-Viral Video of yet again another Hoodrat.
Trying to get gas at a gas station where a bunch of useless Hood-Niggas decided to swarm around Her. Where somehow She saw these pieces of trash at the gas station and still said "I don't care I'ma stop here anyway cuz I should be able to do that!"

Meanwhile?
As Usual.
As a Blackman I know I cannot go into any situation with that kind of STUPIDITY.
But the Real Reason why they are doing this is because of the False-Matriarchy We have as Black-Americans.
So too many of Our Women regardless of what TYPE of Woman They are.
Have Egos and Attitudes of IRRATIONAL ENTITLEMENT.

Many of these fuck-up's by Our Women comes from the Fact that THEY ARE NOT MEN.
And are NOT REMOTELY FAMILIAR WITH WHAT LIFE IS ACTUALLY LIKE FOR A BLACKMAN.
Being a Man-chick.
Versus being AN ACTUAL MAN.
Two totally different and very real issues.
Note I tried to warn Paris Milan during one of Her Livestreams that She does this self-same thing and did the same thing regarding Brian Solange.
And of course it totally went over Her Head and I did not spend another moment trying to explain any further.

Do what You want and then find out eventually that You are NOT A MAN.
Enough typing.
BGS can speak for Himself;

No comments:

Post a Comment