Saturday, January 5, 2019

BGS IBMOR Proves Why I DON'T DISMISS "The Black-American Gender War" - Allie Emet B Women Have Always Done What They Wanted

"Choose a side. Or Die...."

I am uninterested who wishes to be dismissive of the Black-American Gender War. I have lived an eventful-life to say the least. And if I were simply to have lived My Life the way that My Mother wanted Me to live it, like She's done Her Own.
Worrying solely about Herself.

I would not be able to type this now if I would have listened to Her.
I would not Be Here had I listened to Her.
Meanwhile conversely had She done Her Job then I would not have been able to be seperated from My Son. Because My Ex-Wife made sure to secure Her Cooperation before running to the Whitewomen of Domestic Abuse Project of Delaware County. Who could not care less about Her Rap Sheet and would eventually, ironically, not do anything to help when "My Stepfather" turned to Them about My Mother's abusive behavior.

But then again Domestic Abuse against Blackmen is laughable anyway until He kills someone or the woman-abuser and then it's time to send Him off to prison forever and that's the End of That.

The More I think about what I've seen growing up and experienced throughout My Life I can see precisely why Black-boys are not even being remotely raised properly and it is ON PURPOSE.
Here is the Video;
 

No comments:

Post a Comment