Thursday, January 17, 2019

BGS IBMOR - Toxic Femininity: No Common Sense at The Asheville Mall

Gonna let BGS say what He has to say in this video.
I've had these conversations with females in My Family who have thought They were Man-chicks and I've always either bailed Them out or managed to arrive in the knick of time to STOP THEM from doing the dumb shit They were on.

And for the Record it was MY MOTHER who gave Them this IDEA that They can knuckle up to MALES!

This is another reason why I UNSUBSCRIBED from Paris Milan after that bullshit about "Blackmen We need to Talk" and then She decided to say what Blackmen could or could not say in response to HER CLAIMING.
We need to talk.

Fuck outta here.
I've spent enough of My Life aiding asshole-females who have INTENTIONALLY STARTED A FIGHT. Because Our Women have bought into THE BULLSHIT that WHITES HAVE TOLD THEM, while of course Whites HAVE NO FUCKIN LEG TO STAND ON. IN REGARD TO THE SHIT THEY'RE TRYING TO SELL TO OUR WOMEN.

Whitemen will BEAT A FEMALE TO DEATH!
Then turn around and say Men shouldn't hit Women.
RIGHT AFTER BEATING A WOMAN TO DEATH!
That's why I'm not happy that it took Me THIS GODDAMN LONG to finally acknowledge that Our Women, Our Females. Have gone way past the point of insanity. 
Here is the Video;

No comments:

Post a Comment