Friday, January 11, 2019

Global Map App Does It's Job FOR THE MOST PART (A False Female Empowerment Post)

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!
I SEE YOU LOOKIN LIKE O_O WTF!?
A 1ST THING IN THE MORNING POST!?

Yessssssssssssssssssss.

Briefly, cuz I'm about to get up outta here!
I needed to type the Fact that when I put the global map-app up on here the main person I KNEW IT WOULD AFFECT is You Stacey.
And yes I just typed that and why?

Because I've enjoyed watching the sneaky-shit She is doing where now that that app is up on here SHE KNOWS if She keeps sneaking up on here then EVENTUALLY Durban will appear on the Map.

Why type about this now?
Because it highlights that under White Power Supremacy, females honestly do believe that it doesn't matter what kind of behavior They engage in. The Keyword is BELIEVE. It takes too many of Them more years than it should to honestly say "I can't act this way, do these things, say these things. And then think anybody should pay a lick of ounce of attention to what I'm saying and take Me seriously!"

The Women WHO HONESTLY MATURE AND MOVE FORWARD. Quickly realize that while the social-structure and even current domestic-climate may say that it is okay for Them to conduct Themselves to the contrary of how They PRESENT THEMSELVES...!?

The Quick-witted Women realize that accepting this con-job of Talking-shit while not actually being worth anything as a Woman will ultimately end up destroying Her. Being able to RESIST THE TEMPTATIONS SET-ASIDE THAT WILL ULTIMATELY BE USED TO DESTROY HER IN THE LONG-RUN IS THE TRUE TEST OF TODAY'S WOMAN.

This is why You now see more and more Whitewomen blatantly CLAIMING Me Too and Time's Up. But then Voting for and LOOKING FOR Whitemen like Donald Trump. Because even They can see the writing on the Wall that hard to horrific times are just ahead and there won't be anymore room for double-talk nor money to pay for all of these programs that allow for women to talk one way and then LIVE THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

Case in point on why I specifically mention Stacey is the nonsense with R.Kelly. Long-time readers know that I have gotten up on here and gotten real fuckin pissed off over Stacey being prototypical for too many of Today's Women. Where shit is a shame what someone like R.Kelly did till FAMILY-MEMBER X IS DOING THE SAME SHIT TO THEIR OWN FAMILY-MEMBERS and now...?
Crickets.

It's easy to talk shit about situations SOMEWHERE ELSE.
The True Test takes place WHEN THE SHIT HAPPENS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!
And this is where I've had to come to terms with the Fact that too many women are notoriously good for shit-talking.
Not shit-STOPPING.
And it is because the social-environments don't actually place value on Women being True to Their Words. And then BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE TO THEM.
And that is deliberate.

So I quickly typed all of this, incoherent to an extent cuz I'm lookin at the clock and have artwork sitting on My Desk at the Dayjob and THAT is the reason why I am UP at this hour! I need to GET MORE WILLIAMS WORKS WORK, DONE!
But at the same time I've been watching shit play out since I slapped that APP up on here of the Global-Map and I've been watching Her/You, sneaking around trying to figure out how long before the App finally slaps Your Location up on the Globe there!

It is further proof that for as long as most women CAN ESCAPE ACCOUNTABILITY, They will do so. If They can get some sort of PSYCHIC/PSYCHOLOGICAL BENEFIT?

Without having to DEAL WITH A SITUATION THAT THEY KNOW THEY FUCKED UP?
That They KNOW that THEY CAUSED.
They will DO SO.
But that is ONLY BECAUSE THE ENVIRONMENT ALLOWS FOR IT.
THE LOW EXPECTATIONS ALLOW FOR IT.
And OTHER WOMEN.
Condone it.

Till They can't.



No comments:

Post a Comment