Wednesday, January 9, 2019

It Cost Me a Full-Dayjob's worth of Work, but...?

It was Beyond worth It....
Today I went over some basics with My Youngest Brother.
On Potential Youtube-Topics for My Channel.
And We talked extensively while I was putting in the Work today, where I had to divert away from the Dayjob.
Call Out eventually.
Where had I have had a real smartphone and not the Vietnam III-Smartphone I've been using since being forced to return My Smartphone to My Mother, which, by the Way.
I never really detailed into, but may get around to at some point or another.

But today?
Today?
Is something where Youngest Brother pointed out that I started this particular move way back in 2016 while I was still at the Slum House renting a Room.
While I was still working at Wendy's.

Where some of the Impatient Younger Black-Americans.
Didn't grasp a word I was saying until They finally saw the End Results.
Where once again I went in with no power.
No status.
No standing.
But I did know what I needed from this Dayjob and when I couldn't get that.
When I didn't get the 40-hours per week like I was supposed to and should have.

But I was instead reminded that White-ownership and business-policy-practices. Always means unnecessary drama and intentionally-engineered problems for Us as Black-Americans, but particularly...?

As Black-American Men.
It's not supposed to be a surprise.
It is not supposed to be some sort of "shock".
And truth be told it showed how rusty I'd become to have even thought that a White-American industry like the Fast-Food Business was something that had any level of honesty or integrity to it.

So once I got My Feet underneath Me, psychologically speaking.
I had to Accept.
That to get as far as I've gotten since losing My Son and being intentionally set-up by My Ex-Wife and Female-Family-Members.

War.
Regardless of what type.
Or on whatever level it is.
Is a dirty-business.
And while it might seem like what I am typing is over exaggeration or hype or melodrama?

When anyone willfully attempts or does Harm You?
And whether You were slow to acknowledge it previously or catch on immediately.
There is a history between You and whomever where this person and/or group and/or place?
Is always doing something that is harmful to You, then...?

That is a conflict between You and Them.
And pending on the stakes and the duration of said conflict/s, it can honestly be labelled as a War.

Notice?
That by using the word War.
And not a Black-American slang-term like; Beefing

It takes on an entirely different meaning due to the actual applications and weight between both words.
So never let anybody tell You that words don't matter.
When you hear or read the term-word "beefing" or "beef", it creates an mind-set and mental-image of something that could be serious but is probably petty in nature and small.

However when using the word War?

It's a whole nother mind-set.
And mental-image.
The scope of the situation shifts and the consequences of potentially losing a war...?

You don't get a semblance of good things will happen should you lose in something that is termed a War.

Thus the Youtube-video I thought about actually posting would have covered;
Patience.
And Planning.

Even My Youngest Brother was impressed at the Fact that when We were on the phone in 2016 and I then laid out for Him what I am doing now and why. Then highlighted the various POTENTIAL PATHS OF POSITIVE.
NEGATIVE.
AND NEUTRAL.
That what I was doing could go.
He said even then "This shit is like fuckin breathing to You. This is how You view the world isn't it."

And I told Him "Unfortunately."
And He said why do you say unfortunately and I told Him "Because Our People have become caught-up in Religion (Spookism) and Niggatry and Begging. Thus Me, explaining to most of Our Own, My Thought processes and then trying to pass Them on to Them. For most of Our Own They become uncomfortable when They realize that just about Our Entire Interaction up to this point has been far more carefully analyzed by Me while They were under the impression that I was simply interacting with Them. So instead of it being a sharing experience and learning experience it becomes Them, knowing full-well that I probably already know whatever kind of unnecessary or underhanded things They are doing and potentially have already done. Yet, in Their Mind, I'm still talking to Them. We are afraid of one another now. And We lie to each other too much about things We shouldn't. Show anybody who shows that They can read a person too easily or too well, is guarded against instead of being learned from. And it's more so when said person doesn't engage in Niggatry and Spookism and many of the Defeatist-Things We do now."

This type of negative-psychology makes it hard to work with and even trust-n-cooperate with too many of My Own People. Thus the reason why I am absolutely determined to keep driving forward with Williams Works. Because I know how to solve this problem. And it isn't like I know this because I am anything special or extraordinary. And it isn't like previous generations of Our People haven't had Black-People do what I am now continuing to work and walk My Way Towards. Both Jason Black and Professor Blacktruth and Tariq Nasheed, notice, all Blackmen.
All Black-American Men.

And lemme add that have You Noticed that nobody asks Jason Black to show His Face anymore and do You know why...?

Because He HAS SHOWN HIS FACE.
And only those who have been serious and have PUT THEIR MONEY UP WHILE SHUTTING THEIR MOUTHS.
Have actually CONFIRMED that Jason Black.
Is indeed.
A Black-American Man.
He even offered on His Gentrified Crowdfund, the highest pledge-award allowed for that person, those people, to SIT DOWN WITH HIM IN PERSON.

This...?
Is the background I came from as a Black-high-school-Boy.
To be completely honest.
Even when I speak to Black-People offline in the real world, especially Our Women. They are forced to face a hard truth when it dawns on Them "Waitaminute...? You didn't have any Black-girls who worked with or supported or fought alongside any of You."

That is correct.
I was able to gain power and have it.
Strictly by working ONLY ALONGSIDE MY PEERS.
Who were ALL AND ONLY BOYS.
And during all of that time?
We got NO SUPPORT FROM ANY FEMALES.
Ever.
And We didn't care about that.
What We cared about was stopping the Whites who had centuries of history on Their Side condoning and supporting Their Behavior.

All that Mattered.
Was Winning.
Gender?
Meant nothing to Us.
Because You were either With Us.
Or Against Us.
Your Race?
Was not enough to give You a pass.
Meaning?
Being Black wasn't going to get You anywhere with Us.
What You Did and were DOING.
Was what mattered.
And if any of Us had even the faintest belief that You were lying to Us.
Especially as another Black-American.
As it should be.
Then measures were taken.
As They should be.
Because there can be no prosperity without internal stability.

And today I have taken that critical step in shoring and securing My Own Internal Stability.
And it all started with properly phrasing and addressing My Situation.
Then with an understanding that no plan I come up with has any chance of success if I am not patient.
Looking over that Fact.
I then had to set LINES AND LIMITS for what constitutes what I WILL AND WILL NOT tolerate and be patient about.
These things MUST BE DONE FIRST.

A person and a people.
Must LAY OUT THEIR GUIDELINES OF WHAT THEY WILL AND WON'T ACCEPT.
While on whatever path to reach whatever goal They have set FOR THEMSELVES.

And then...?

Plan/s can finally be laid out.
And all You have to do then is simply put one foot in front of the other.
And begin the march towards your goal/s.
Let nothing and no one stand in your way.
Be methodical.
And use as much tact and courtesy as your situation and circumstance calls for.
But anyone.
And anything.
That interferes.
That hinders.
Get rid of it.
Destroy it.
And make sure that it cannot interfere again.
Continue moving forward until you achieve your objective.
Enjoy it, for a little while.
Rest up.
And then get ready for the next battle.
Establish what needs to be done next.
And repeat the process of self-preparation.
And begin the slow and steady march to achievement all over again....

No comments:

Post a Comment