Sunday, January 13, 2019

Pascal Ramseier TIE Fighter Remastering of Otaking77077 Star Wars Anime Short Film

Over the last few months I have been asked yet again why I do not simply make a cartoon-anime of My Work.
Clearly people believe I can just wave a magic-wand and presto-chango My Own Animation Studio!

Heh.
That rhymed.
Either way!?
Otaking77077 attempted to do a 1-man animation.

Took him a year I believe to animate ONLY 7-MINUTES!
Let that sink in.
Let it sink REAL DEEPLY.
7-minutes of work.
1-Man.
ONE WHOLE YEAR.
If not longer.

It got the attention OF ESTABLISHED STUDIOS AND SUCH.
Great for Him.
I've made it clear I've INTENTIONALLY AVOIDED established studios and such. Because the nature of My Storylines-n-Characters do not fit the normal White-narratives of what is considered "Good Negro-characters".
Like this disgraceful coon-ass dumb-fuck;
So with all of that typed I decided to post this because this short also shows WHY George Lucas never really shows Us anything of any worth regarding the Empire. 
Because it would become painfully obvious that the entire Star Wars Saga is just pure-D bullshit and the Rebels can and never will actually be able to win.

Ever.

Thus Lucas sticks to giving Us enough looks into the Rebellion and its central-characters while only giving Us slanted stereotyped slop on the Imperial-side.
This short video by Otaking77077 shows why Lucas kept actual development and exposure of the Empire to stereotypical-villainy. Because He knew if He shows anything otherwise the whole saga goes up in smoke and down the shitter!

Here is the Video and Good Morning from Philadelphia;

No comments:

Post a Comment