Sunday, January 13, 2019

Do NOT ALLOW Your Sons to Play MINDLESS VIDEO-GAMES

While My Time playing Video Games is extremely limited now. I was and have been known for only playing video games which foster and create A SPECIFIC REACTION WITHIN ME. I don't just play any ole video game. And I tend to drop any game-series that becomes catering to Non-Fans that is driven by whatever company seeking to expand BEYOND ITS FANBASE STRICTLY FOR GREEDY-PROFITS!
Dynasty Warriors has become that.
Where it did not start off as that.
I've decided to post this play-through simply because it is an example of what I consider "good video-game entertainment" where?

Myself and My Brothers spent hours playing this game on 2-player mode at the hardest level where YOU HAVE TO COMMUNICATE WITH ONE ANOTHER TO GET WIN THE BATTLE YOU'RE AT!
YOU HAVE TO ALSO SUPPORT THE CPU-GENERALS ON YOUR SIDE TOO, where They DON'T HELP YOU WITH THAT!
And You have to, IN MANY CASES, PROTECT THE SUPREME COMMANDER OF YOUR FORCES.
Or else You Lose.

It is a very HARMLESS WAY TO HONE YOUR ATTENTION TO DETAIL. TEAMWORK. COMMUNICATION. AND ACCEPTING THAT THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT WORK AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE IT WORK, OR!?

You lose.
I dunno I MAY as this year moves on.
Do some playthroughs with My Brothers just so that You can actually hear Us interact and see very quickly how We tie current-events INTO what is going on in whatever battle We're trying to win.
Here is the Video;



No comments:

Post a Comment