Saturday, January 19, 2019

I have Managed to take care of Business while being sick with the Flu

It looks like it is going to come down to the Wire as Usual for Me. Regardless of whether I have done what is Needed.
Frankly.
Any Black-Person.
Telling Me about how "Things will happen when They are meant to happen."
Is a massive part of Our Problems.

They are ACCUSTOMED AND ACCEPTING OF NOT HAVING POWER AND STABILITY AND ORGANIZATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS WHERE THINGS ARE CORRECTLY AND EFFICIENTLY DONE AND DEALT WITH.

I feel pretty badly fucked up.
But the thought of NOT GETTING DONE.
What MUST BE DONE ON MY END?

That motivated Me.
That DROVE ME.
Far more than some goddamn flu.
I got what I needed on ALL FRONTS.
Including the necessary materials to deal with the Flu.

If I can post later.
I will.
But I am fully-aware that I am only human.
And pushing Myself like this?
I made sure NOT to call any of My Brothers.
Because I DO NOT want Them getting My Illness.

I was also CAREFUL AND COVERED while interacting with Others.
As I should be.

Now that I am finished with all of that.
Let Me PROPERLY ADDRESS My Own Illness.
And I will type to You as My Health ALLOWS.


No comments:

Post a Comment