Sunday, January 27, 2019

Getting Readjusted while Battling the Fallout from the Flu....

Good Evening....

From Philadelphia.....
It has been a few days since I last posted. Because as I typed to You all during My Illness I was not getting any real sleep at all, for all the time I was forced to be bedridden. One of the biggest reasons I have not been posting is because of the fact I have been trying to make up for no real sleep for that entire nightmarish-scenario. Add to that?

That I finally ate solid food Friday just past. I'd spent the entirety of fighting the flu only drinking fluids, orange juice and various orange juice blends. With a cup of tea with lemon. I had approximately TWO fuji apples within the course of that one week as well.

It's been a hassle to type for Williams Works as well as do any kind of artwork. Where I attempted to force the issue on Friday and nearly ruined a piece. So I've spent as much time as possible just trying to get My Body back on the right page. It's been painstaking and painful at times. But I hope to finally be completely back on track this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment