Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Mona Lishey Exposing the Fraudulent Female-Empowerment Moves

There isn't much for Me to type.
Because Mona Lishey can type for Herself....
-------------------------------------------------

Mona Lishey

I can smell a whore from five miles away in a blizzard and don't forget, I'm a woman! Let's not act like females haven't been looking for a (good lay) for decades. That's not what I really want to say, I'm trying to watch my mouth! Don't act like females don't size males up. Don't act like, you didn't give him the number, because you weren't trying to find out what the #Dick do! That's the destructive, #Equality most of these #blackfeminists are seeking and selling today. To say you didn't send a naked picture/pictures of yourself without him asking and you wasn't down with the video tape. To be all up in his DM's. To booty clap for the world, oh that's a African Dance. To be nasty. To be looked upon as sexually desirable, but don't you dare ask for sex, if I find you unattractive! To take somebodies else's man. To cheat with someone's husband, because you knew him before she did. To hit and quit. To get pregnant for a paycheck or to hold on to him, cause he don't want you no more. To say he was violent, but you forget to mention the numerous times you threw something at him or hit him first. To plot on a brother's money and status, by #thirsttrapping. To be a booty call, until your emotions catch up to you.To have multiple sex partners, but don't call me a hoe though and don't you try to #SlutShame me either. To smash the homies. To play #SexGames. Hell, that you never faked an orgasm, cause you needed your Bill's paid or that new purse/outfit/jewelry/pair of shoes/ bottle of perfume/trip/dinner, drink, smoke or drug date. Told him you was a #Freak, until you found out he really was one. Don't tell me to act like a lady. Don't tell me to watch my mouth, nor lower my tone! Don't tell me I can't hang out in the streets all hours of the night, like the men do. Don't tell me to put some clothes on in public. Don't tell me to take sexual explicit pictures down, this my page and then ask "Where the good men at"? Be careful what you ask for. Oh, alot of men are trying to #SurviveYourAssRightNow
#TimesUp this!
#MeToo facts
#DontHandMetheMike
#WhoGonCheckMeBoo
#Keepit10Stacks
#MenGetPlayedandPreyedUponToo
#letsplaygrownupshallwe 
#DeleteMe
#MsLisheyIfUNasty
#2019
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment