Wednesday, January 23, 2019

I'm Back Home and I see You're Trying to Figure Out HOW NOT to Show Up on the Global Map App

Good Evening from ALMOST FLU-FREE PHILADELPHIA!!!!!!
Tonight!?
I had My First Amount of Solid Food LITERALLY since FRIDAY LAST WEEK!

And I made sure it was stuff that I cooked and I had to eat it SLOWLY.
Because I have not eaten an actual meal of solid food and I didn't want any kind of indigestion.
My Energy Level is still fucked up.
But I have to admit that I enjoyed the Fact that My Body was able to very quickly accept that simply drinking liquids and not giving Me a hard time about it. Was a GREAT BONUS in this fucked up ass time!

I have had people question My Sanity however, which I've already typed why I went the route that I went. Meanwhile?
I still have this card that I am being told to simply wait on till AFTER it is CONFIRMED OFFICIALLY.
But I am NOT FUCKIN KIDDING.
-_-
Yo!?
I was laying in the fuckin bed over the weekend like;
I'm gonna fuckin die.

Too many fuckin times I reached for the phone and got as far as 9-1 before passing the fuck out! HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH!
So I get back here and what do I see on here...?

A lone Android Google Search.

You are ABSOLUTELY DETERMINED.
To try to figure out a way to KEEP coming up on here.
HAHAHAHAH, good luck with that. Because truth be typed I WAS NOT expecting to see ANYMORE ATTEMPTS.

With all of this TYPED!?
I'm not gonna pretend like I don't need sleep!
Tonight MIGHT BE My FIRST FULL-NIGHT OF SLEEP LITERALLY SINCE LAST WEEK FRIDAY!












































No comments:

Post a Comment