Thursday, January 17, 2019

Organic The illionaire - The 'Me-Too' Inspired Gillette Commercial Is a Disgrace!

It's been a long day at the dayjob.
I come home.
Check My Messages on all Fronts.
Then see this bullshit.

And to this.
I type....

"Let Them fight...."
I do not give two fucks about that commercial.
I don't give two fucks about Terry Crews Coon-Ass Nigger-Traitor treachery.
I don't give a fuck about a bunch of Whites.
Throwing out more smokescreens to see who They can get to fuck Themselves up. 
Listening to this whiny-bullshit that is actually all about WHITEMEN'S BEHAVIOR.
Feel free to listen to or be motivated by or follow behind some White-corporation talking about shit that They DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT!
I will not be joining You in this nonsense.
Here is the Video;

No comments:

Post a Comment