Monday, January 14, 2019

I Have Returned. Monday is Done. Let's Prepare for Tuesday....

Good Evening. 
From Philadelphia...!
Today was a productive day.
Got the Centurion-Whore Demon drawing COMPLETELY COLORED!
Which I am VERY HAPPY ABOUT!

I'm in the process of cooking My Dinner.
And I listened to a bit of Harvey Superboy222's video where slowly but surely He is seeing that this whole "Gender War" is not some small matter to casually dismiss. It is a big reason why We are in the mess We are in now as Black-American Men.

I have no interest in running to "Other Women".
Or "Going My Own Way".
Shit is fucked up.
And so it must be cleaned up.

And I am unconcerned about the Protesting Caterwauls of Idiots, Assholes, and Enablers.
 And We have a lot of these fools running around.
I was in the midst of talking to Youngest Brother today and I asked Him "If We are rendered extinct in the next 20-years, tell Me something Brother? Who will be held responsible for that...?"

And without hesitation He stated "We will. Nobody is gonna care about what happened or why or the circumstances about anything. All anybody will care about is Blackmen didn't do Their Job and that's that."

And you see for Me...?
That is what We are supposed to understand and acknowledge as Black-American Men.
It isn't about, fairness.
Or any of this other morality-bullshit basis of opinions and judgments.

All that will matter is whether or not We as Black-American Men stopped what was going on. And this is why I have using this time to caution and warn about what is going to happen next.

Because another thing that I know for a Fact.
Is that nobody is going to care about how problems are solved for as long as the Problems are Solved.


No comments:

Post a Comment