Friday, January 18, 2019

Working on Giantess Whore Demon Drawing to DW4's Sacred Night!

Good Evening from Philadelphia...!

Right now I am working on the coloring-scheme for the Giantess-Whore Demon of the Southern-Priest Principality!
And I'm using a tried and true standby bit of music!
Where I started working on Her at the Dayjob but of course I'm on Their Dime and some assignments came up so of course it's also Their Time.

Dayjob Work COMES FIRST.
So by the Time that was done there simply wasn't enough time to really get into figuring out what I wanted to do besides some MINOR WORK.
And I consider getting the right leg and right arm done, minor work.
And the spiked-chain-tail is also done!
And part of the face!

EITHER WAY I'M WORKING ON HER RIGHT NOW USING THIS MUSIC!
Lotta other shit went on.
No time to TYPE THAT plus do THIS.
And yes I am still COMPLETING SOMETHING BIG.
That will change everything and bring and end to a MAJOR ISSUE OF MONEY.
LEMME GET BACK TO WORK!


No comments:

Post a Comment