Friday, October 9, 2015

12-Year-Old Black Boy Suspended For Staring At Classmate

Good Evening from Rainy Upper Darby!

So it is now illegal for a Black boy to win a staring contest against a White girl. >_< It's news to me. But what isn't news to me is the blatant attempts by Whites to criminalize and intimidate Black boys from day-1. I should know, because I experienced it, however? I didn't sit and wait for help from anybody, even when my own parents initially believed I just wasn't applying myself. This would be disproved years later. But I didn't wait for years later. Once I saw that myself and other Black students were being INTENTIONALLY TARGETED. We simply INTENTIONALLY TARGETED THE WHITE STUDENTS IN RETURN.

None of us were shocked when the White Faculty and Staff came to their senses once they saw what it was like to have THEIR FUTURE ADULT POPULATION DECIMATED BY US.
It's really not that hard.
Some people only understand violence and have no respect for "talking".
I will say that it does take a toll on your humanity, to stoop to the level of bigoted cowards.
However?
Life became EXTREMELY EASY AND NORMAL FOR US.
It is part of the reason why some of us willfully DON'T FIT IN with Some Blacks.
Because they want to beg and whine for Whites to ACCEPT THEM.
I still remember when the Army Recruiter came to school my senior year and like I said before. I only turned him down because I knew the Soviet Union was going to collapse. And with the high school experience I'd had, I already knew that once that happened then Nazi-American White Politicians, and their Nigger-Slaves, would start targeting countries to rape rob and pillage.

But certainly NOT for Nazi-America.
But for themselves. And I reached that conclusion after what had gone on in high school. After what I'd seen and gone through. However one thing that I still haven't forgotten was how TIMID. And NON-SUPPORTIVE, MOST OF OUR BLACK PARENTS WERE. They KEPT TELLING US, JUST FIGHT THROUGH THE BIGOTRY. STUDY HARDER! WORK HARDER! DO HARDER! PROVE THAT

No.
I'll prove nothing to the descendants of Our Enslavers, except for the fact that I am not here to be another one of their Black targets. And it was amazing. To see the FEAR. AND THE SHOCK. When they saw we didn't want to TALK.

We wanted to FIGHT.
And so we did.....
Here is the article;

12-Year-Old Black Boy Suspended For Staring At Classmate

 OCT 5, 2015 3:01PM
CREDIT: SHUTTERSTOCK
Last week, an Ohio judge refused to erase the suspension of a 12-year-old black boy who was punished for staring at his classmate last year.
The boy was suspended several days after participating in a staring contest with a white female classmate at St. Gabriel Consolidated School, and allegedly made her feel “fearful.” School officials were notified by the girl’s parents the day after the contest, claiming she felt intimidated by the boy. But the boy, who was forced to write an apology letter and subsequently suspended for a day, maintained he was unaware that his classmate was feeling uncomfortable.
“I never knew she was scared because she was laughing,” he wrote. “I understand I done the wrong thing that will never happen again. I will start to think before I do so I am not in this situation.”
The 12-year-old’s mother, Candice Tolbert, said her son was suspended because of a “perception [that] he intimidated her.” The family filed a lawsuit to have the punishment dismissed from his record, but Judge Patrick Dinkelacker declined the request. The ruling could be appealed in the future.
Studies show that black children are far more likely to be suspended than their white peers. According to the ACLU, 31 percent of school arrests involve black youth. Roughly one-third of all black boys in middle school and high school are suspended.
Zero-tolerance school policies that lead to student suspensions or entry into the justice system have long-term consequences. They pave the way for future arrests or stints in juvenile detention— known as the school-to-prison pipeline. Suspended students are also more likely to drop out of school.
While cops were not involved in this particular case, the boy’s suspension highlights how students of color are slapped with egregious punishments for minor offenses by school administrators. In the past, students have been arrested for violating dress codesbeing late to schoolinitiating food fightsswearing and throwing skittles, and throwing peanuts. Others like Ahmed Mohamed and Kiera Wilmot are disciplined for their intellectual curiosity. Oftentimes, those students are denied due process.
Under former Attorney General Eric Holder, the DOJ issued guidance to reduce harsh school punishments in schools.
“Too often, so-called “zero-tolerance” policies – however well-intentioned – make students feel unwelcome in their own schools. They disrupt the learning process. And they can have significant and lasting negative effects on the long-term well-being of our young people – increasing their likelihood of future contact with juvenile and criminal justice systems,” he said.
The DOJ guidance emphasized additional staff training, specific methods to create a positive school climate with multiple avenues for student support, and how to establish a clear set of disciplinary guidelines with the help of community stakeholders.

No comments:

Post a Comment