Saturday, October 3, 2015

Chris Miller speaks on Black Lives Matter

Good Afternoon from STILL POSTING IN UPPER DARBY!

Not quite time to roll out yet! Here is another Chris Miller video where he talks about what he thinks of Black Lives Matter. I will tell you right now that as I type this I already knew he was going to say that he doesn't really support them. And I already knew that it has everything to do with WHAT I HAVE TYPED HERE. It is just a bunch of Blacks and Non-Blacks standing around talking shit about shit and doing nothing.

At the same time I don't think he will spend his time OBLITERATING THEM LIKE I HAVE DONE FROM TIME TO TIME. I will 1,000% AGREE WITH HIM THAT BLACK LIVES MATTER IS NOT LIKE THE KKK, NAZI-CONFEDERATES OF AMERICA AND ISIS AND BOKO HARAM AND SHIT LIKE THAT! Here is the video;

No comments:

Post a Comment