Monday, October 5, 2015

Fillin Out Online Job Apps!

Good NOON-TIME TO YA FROM UPPER DARBY!
I'm filling out online job apps AS I TYPE THIS! The positions are all gainful employment this time, now that I have something to stand on as a BASE JOB. Doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to get the hours I need though from my current job. And as you all know I have MORE THAN ENOUGH BILLS RIGHT NOW! With those bills BEING ONLY THE BILLS NECESSARY FOR BASIC NECESSITIES AND THEN MY BUSINESS. Nothing more and nothing less!

So I'm looking for jobs that will actually provide me gainful-employment AND NOT JUST EMPLOYMENT! You know the funny thing is that I actually enjoy the job I have, which is kind of weird. But I think it has more to do with the fact that it is VERY BASIC AND STRAIGHT FORWARD. Like all jobs it has its downside, but? It is par for the course in this particular field. And yes, I am being vague on purpose, FOR NOW.

With that said I've filled out six online job apps where I have the qualifications and one has already come back that the employer is looking over my resume!
It has taken me close to 4-years to finally FIGURE OUT how to PROPERLY WORK these online job sites. It's still nowhere near as EFFECTIVE AS THE OLD JOB-AD IN THE NEWSPAPER AND YOU SPEAK DIRECTLY TO THE POTENTIAL EMPLOYER BY CALLING THEM UP!

Let me get moving because I have night shift tonight and I still have more work to do before I head out.

No comments:

Post a Comment