Sunday, October 11, 2015

Conversation with a Married-Blackwoman Yesterday was EYE-OPENING!

Good Morning from Upper Darby!
Funny thing happened yesterday while I was at work. Had a conversation with a married Blackwoman, customer. Who had her 3-daughters with her and 2-of-them decided to try to use the fact that they were out in public, to show their ass and act out. Now? Her daughters were from GROWN, early 20's to 17 and 16 OR 17 and 15. It was the last two who were trying to act a fool. And their mother was NOT. HAVING IT. Now!?

Why do I BOTHER TO TYPE THIS? Because how THIS BLACKWOMAN HANDLED HER BUSINESS, I could see WHY SHE WAS MARRIED AND HAS 3-DAUGHTERS! Because as she was talking to her daughters I was reminded of how Stacey had DELIBERATELY FAILED in the same area where THIS BLACKWOMAN!? Wasn't about being a mother when it suited her purpose. And it was THE SUBJECT MATTER that caused me to type this.

Turns out the two youngest daughters started getting involved with some supposed boyfriends who'd been troublesome and their mother was uneasy about these two in the first place. The daughters are upset because their boyfriends have finally crossed a line that their mother had set and then DID NOT APOLOGIZE TO HER OR EVEN TO HER DAUGHTERS FOR BEING DISRESPECTFUL OF HER WISHES AS THEIR MOTHER. They were trying to state their case that it was A MISTAKE, till she'd heard enough bullshit from them AND SHE FINALLY TOLD THEM THAT!

She let them LIE AND MAKE EXCUSES and TRIED TO BE REASONABLE WITH THEM. Till she got TIRED OF IT and saw they were actually trying to bring all of this up!? Because they were out in public AND I WAS THERE. So she finally told them AND REMINDED THEM "They have cellphones, just like you, they could have texted or called me THE WAY PEOPLE WHO ARE SORRY HONESTLY DO. They don't GET THEIR GIRLFRIENDS TO TALK FOR THEM TO THE MOTHER THEY JUST DISRESPECTED! AND!? Why are YOU TWO MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THEM!" and this is where my attention was gotten "When you two LIVE WITH ME AND I'M YOUR MOTHER!"

Lemme tell you how they shut. The Fuck. Up!
She then told them "Do you think I don't see that ya'll are only doing all this talking because I'm out here taking care of business and you see I'm trying to pay this man so we can move on." and I said to myself, that's the way! Because I could see it myself that they were ONLY ACTING OUT, because they were HOPING that being around strangers IN PUBLIC. Would cause their mother to be more concerned about PUBLIC PERCEPTION. Instead of making sure that Her Daughters UNDERSTOOD. I'm YOUR MOTHER. I have lived x-amount of years and I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AND DOING!

She told BOTH OF THEM "Your behavior right now IS EMBARRASSING! You are sitting here taking up for TWO NO GOOD BOYS BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL HOT AND BOTHERED! INSTEAD OF PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY ARE SAYING TO YOU AND WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO GET YOU TO DO! And the fact that you are ACTING THIS WAY MEANS THEY HAVE TO GO! And now YOU CALL THEM AND TELL THEM THAT I SAID THE RELATIONSHIPS ARE OVER! BECAUSE NONE OF YOU ARE MATURE ENOUGH TO HANDLE THEM! AND IF THEIR PARENTS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, THEY ARE TO CALL ME."

Those girls faces turned TO PURE HORROR! But what I waited for NEXT, WAS HOW THEY REACTED, WHICH WOULD TELL ME WHETHER THEIR MOTHER WAS EITHER THE REAL DEAL OR A FRAUD. SURE ENOUGH!? They pulled them cellphones out and called and told them boys it was over. And she told them "All those boys are trying to do is set you up to get down your pants AND THEN WHAT!? You get pregnant, THEN WHAT? And I'm supposed to keep letting it go on and letting it go on TILL SOMETHING GOES WRONG AND YOUR FATHER IS LOOKING AT ME AND SAYING WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WHAT WAS GOING ON! I can't KEEP HIM IN THE DARK FOR YA'LL AND THIS IS WHAT YA'LL ARE DOING TO ME, UH-UHHHH! Your Father is NOT gonna be lookin at me cuz I didn't do MY JOB, AS YOUR MOTHER! I gave ya'll a chance to handle things and you failed. Now ya'all trying to use the fact that we're out in public to play me, NO YOU WILL NOT!"
She then apologized to me and I said "I wish I had my cellphone cuz I would have recorded this and then sent it straight to My Former Fiancee to show her that, THIS!? This is how a mother handles HER BUSINESS! And I saw the fact that Your Daughters IMMEDIATELY STOPPED THE FOOLISHNESS and did what they needed to do."

She then asked me "Was those kids YOUR KIDS with Your Former Fiancee?"
And I said "No."
And she immediately said "Then you did the Right Thing in not marrying her. Because if she won't do right with kids she has with some other man, then she won't do right with kids you have with her. Parenting today is DANGEROUS AND SERIOUS. You can't bring in someone with kids WHO IS A KID THEMSELVES, sir. You will find another woman, cuz I heard what you just said. You tried to do HER JOB. Cuz she wouldn't do hers. And you can't do that when you're involved with a man who wants to marry you and you're bringing your kids from a previous relationship with you. You put him in a bad position to be trying to raise your kids because you won't."

Mysteriously though, White and White-Jewish Media-Mediums CAN'T PUT CAMERAS in front of Blackwomen like this? She went on ahead, paid her money and told me again "I heard what you said, brother. And thank you! But remember in the future, you get involved with a woman who ALREADY HAS KIDS? And she can't handle them? Then she won't be able to handle any kids she has with you. So no matter how hard it may be, you have to let that woman go. Because it is too dangerous out here right now for brothers like you to be taking on responsibilities that a woman herself doesn't wanna handle. Just let her move on or you move on. Don't get yourself TRAPPED! Because you're in love. That's what I'm teaching these two here! A young man a boy who is gonna become a man, a good man!? Isn't gonna tell you to do things to put you at odds with your parents. He might not LIKE, your parents. But he's not gonna say go and be DISRESPECTFUL to your parents! Especially just to have sex with you. Like those two boys were doing. He can dislike ALL HE WANTS. But he can't go and DISRESPECT YOUR PARENTS TO THEIR FACE!"

It was VERY EYE-OPENING. And they left. And for that little bit of time a whole lot of things that went on between Stacey and I flashed before my face and I was left with looking at the fact that;
If she was even close to that woman yesterday?
Things would be different, completely different today.
I was actually left feeling EXTREMELY disappointed with her.
Then?
I got back to work!

But the way that that Blackwoman handled her daughters and was understanding and tactful till she finally had no choice but to see that her own daughters were intentionally trying to play her out in public!? Then she cut right to the chase and didn't bullshit and made it clear that even though Her Husband wasn't there? She made it clear she'd gone out on a limb, FOR THEM! With whomever these boys were and now they were taking advantage where it was clear that whomever Her Husband was? He wasn't going to be so TOLERANT OR NICE IF HE FOUND OUT!
What stood out even more was the fact that This Mother was willing to go out on a limb for her daughters and then made it clear when her daughters clearly kept pushing the issue, that she'd done THEM A FAVOR THAT COULD PUT HER AT ODDS WITH THEIR FATHER. And in return they were pulling this bullshit on her. She made it clear that she ALLOWED THIS AND THEY FAILED TO BE RESPONSIBLE AND HANDLE IT PROPERLY! Now? She was PUTTING AN END TO IT! THAT!? WAS SEXY! And that's why I said I could see why she had 3-daughters!

It also made me think of a conversation I had with My Sworn-sister. My sworn-sister was telling me a few years back "Shawn? You need to stop looking for women who meet your fetishes and fantasies and focus more on women who meet YOUR NEEDS FIRST AS A MAN." and I was listening to her and she explained the fact that "You need to find a woman who is JUST AS RESILIENT AND DETERMINED AS YOU ARE. She has to MIRROR your personality traits THERE FIRST. She has to NEED TO GET BETTER AND BE BETTER AS A PERSON AND IN LIFE. Not your fetishes and fantasies."

Ay, I couldn't argue with her. I was doing things ass-backwards. I still haven't figured out where I went off the tracks with that, because I didn't have that problem with my first girlfriend. But maybe that was it there? Because we were so similar, it was a lot harder than I realized to find that same connection all the way across the board. It's not easy being a right-minded freak. Seriously, it isn't! And then with all the crazy and dumb shit going on now?
>_<
Makes the water muddy and hard to see like-minded women correctly. Doesn't help that I tend to have long-term relationships and I don't really do the whole dating scene thing. I tried to go to a bar once with a college friend of mine years later after college?
O_O!?
Didn't work out too well.

He was like "Man, you are REALLY uncomfortable IN HERE!"
So I reminded him "I don't drink, for starters. I'm allergic to cigarette smoke and shit like that. I can't even stand the smell of weed. I'm outta here! I've tortured myself enough with this shit."
HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA!

So for my sworn-sister to say to me a few years ago "You have dated and been with beautiful women for most of your life and all of those bitches were CRAZY! And crazy-bitches usually have good pussy and THAT'S ABOUT IT! You UNDERSTAND CRAZY and CAN ACT CRAZY, but the reality is!? YOU AIN'T CRAZY! So at some point or another you know when to get off the crazy-train, but the bitch you're fuckin with IS THE CONDUCTOR OF THE CRAZY-TRAIN OR THE OWNER!"

Hmmmmmmm? I couldn't argue with her there....
So I simply kept my mouth shut and listened as she told me the fact that "You're getting old now, Shawn. And fuckin around with Crazy-bitches? It has cost you in areas I know you didn't want it to cost you. And I KNOW what you've done in regards to Stacey. You INTENTIONALLY made sure she got with Dave to force her to be some married-man's, side-chick, bitch!"
Annnnnnnnnnnnd, busted.
O_O!? WHAT!?
OH-NOH, NAW, NAW, NO! I'D NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE....!?
I don't appreciate being cheated on and then being lied to repeatedly while the bitch continues to TRY to cheat on me. How do you do that? That's like failing to fall on the ground, but you're still on earth and not in some crazy-contraption that forces you to fall upwards! How do you TRY TO CHEAT, BUT FAIL!? >_< Vague? SORTA! Fact!? YES! I've? I've NEVER SEEN THAT! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. And I'm laughing. Only I would LAUGH at being cheated on, but I laugh because of the Incompetence. And I laugh because it means she was a waste of My Time. To be TOTALLY HONEST!? I wish it was a thing of Laughing to Keep from Crying, but it is laughter because it was such a pathetically childish attempt at nonsense with NO GOOD OUTCOME ANY WAY YOU SLICE IT. It's like!? I'ma CHEAT! But with a married man that I have NO SHOT OF GOING ANYWHERE WITH! CUZ I WAS CHEATING WITH HIM WHEN I WAS MARRIED TO MY EX-HUSBAND AND SHIT NEVER WENT ANYWHERE EITHER!
O_O!?
What the fuck!?

And that was when it hit me "Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmn...? I was trying to marry a habitual side-chick...? She was a side-chick, even when she was with her ex-husband! Because he was fuckin anything that moved outside of their marriage, too! And he suspected she was fuckin around with Dave and didn't do shit about it, what the fuck...!? How? How can you be MARRIED to a man AND STILL BE THE SIDE-CHICK!? Is that even POSSIBLE? Does that break the Laws of Side-Chick-ism or some shit!?"
Corey Holcomb's;
12-Years a Side-Chick...!
The Video below is why My Sworn-Sister got on my ass, RIGHTFULLY SO! Because I don't get caught up and ACT THIS WAY. I don't have side-chicks. I don't fuck around with other women when I'm in a relationship AND WHY!? Because I CANNOT EXPECT LOYALTY WHEN I HAVE NONE MYSELF. So whenever I am involved in a relationship I MAKE IT CLEAR WHERE I STAND AT, BECAUSE I WANT THE SAME IN RETURN. It is not a REQUEST nor is it A CONSIDERATION. I am HONEST WITH YOU, YOU'D BETTER BE HONEST WITH ME. I could care less how today's low-ass standards say otherwise.

Again, I live by a Do Unto Others as You'd Have Them Do Unto You-mentality. However!? With the rise of the New Age Niggers, wrong has become right and right has become wrong and LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR. The New Age Niggers ARE NOT ONLY WHAT FOOLS CALL BLACK PEOPLE. The New Age Niggers ARE ALL RACES-N-PLACES THAT GLORIFY STUPIDITY AND COUNTERPRODUCTIVE-BEHAVIOR AND THEN PROFITEER OFF OF IT! AND CONDONE AND SUPPORT IT!

This video is the best I could do in explaining what I ended up finding out about Stacey where I was TOTALLYDISAPPOINTED IN HER. No bullshit People. When I found out that she'd been fuckin around with Dave FOR LONG BEFORE I EVER KNEW HER, I was like? Wait? So you cheat on me with a man you have cheated with before, but this dude has never FOUGHT TO WIN YOU AWAY FROM YOUR NOW EX-HUSBAND. Yet? You left YOUR HUSBAND FOR ME, just to go fuck around with Dave? o_O? Aside from it being confusingly-stupid, it was extremely DISAPPOINTING where I had to recognize that everything that she'd ever said about HERSELF. And then the things she had said TO ME. Was nothing but pure-D, bullshit.
So?
The best punishment I could come up with FOR HER?
Was to PUSH HER INTO DAVE!
And no, I am not kidding. I'm not exaggerating. I will say it was tiresome intentionally playing a role, but I'm not into carrying around psychological-baggage for the sake of carrying around psychological-baggage. And it was annoying listening to someone parrot my words back to me while ignoring the fact that they know and have experienced before in dealing with me;
I'm not here to be a doormat. And I don't like being made a fool of. So, I have to come up with AN APPROPRIATE PUNISHMENT, an APPROPRIATE RESPONSE. That is neither TOO MUCH or TOO LITTLE, in responding to having my time wasted and my love and commitment shitted on, UNNECESSARILY. Where IN THE END!?

That was Your Plan...?
To cheat with some guy who has NEVER COMMITTED TO YOU AND YOU NEVER COMMITTED TO EITHER? And...!? He's married already? o_O? Uhhh?
Uhhhh, yeah. All RIGHT WELL, here is YOUR RECEIPT! And I know JUST WHAT TO DO to teach YOUR HOT LITTLE ASS A LAST LESSON!

Some women only learn the hard way. And the best way to show SOME OF THEM just how hollow THEY ARE? Is by giving them what they CLAIM they NEEDED or WANTED, from SOMEONE ELSE. And then having to MAKE THEM, MAKE IT WORK OUT. Personally, I think that is EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE. Here is the video where, Like I Said, it was more heartbreaking TO ME AND FOR ME. To find out that Stacey would rather be a Side-Chick than grow up;
Now? If you are saying to yourself "What does all of this have to do with anything?" It has everything to do with everything and talking to that Married Blackwoman yesterday at work and watching HER WORK!? How could I NOT compare HER ACTIONS AND REACTIONS, to Stacey's ACTIONS AND REACTIONS. It was MASSIVELY DIFFERENT! And she wasn't trying to con HERSELF OR ANYONE ELSE! She understood what was going on. Knew that whomever these boys are, WERE! They simply were trying to get pussy from HER DAUGHTERS! And to be able to get it they clearly needed to PUSH THEM TO PUSH THEIR OWN MOTHER OUT OF THE PICTURE LONG ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO SCORE!

She saw what was going on. Tried to get THEM TO UNDERSTAND IT. TACTFULLY IN PUBLIC. Then finally realized that SHE WAS DOING THEM A FAVOR, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! SHE IS THE MOTHER, NOT THEM! SHE MAKES THE RULES AND DOES SO FOR THEIR BENEFIT! NOT JUST TO BE SOME RANDOM BLACK-BITCH LADYING OVER HER DAUGHTERS MINDLESSLY! I was saying to myself "Why THE FUCK!? Didn't Stacey have female friends like, wait!? SHIT! She was always lying and omitting shit, so I don't know how much of anything ANYBODY KNEW of what she was doing AT ANY GIVEN TIME! THAT'S WHY HER FAMILY NEVER BACKS HER UP IN ANYTHING OF ANY REAL IMPORTANCE! Grrrrrrrrrrr, forgot that."

Since I don't engage in cloak-n-dagger in my relationships, then of course it means I can be exploited in this area if the woman decides to be deceitful. Now? Because I don't ENGAGE in cloak-n-dagger deceptions in my relationships, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T SPOT OR UNDERSTAND WHEN THIS IS BEING DONE TO ME. And to watch this Blackwoman side-eyeing her daughters and they either didn't care or didn't understand she was letting them see PHYSICALLY, that's she's getting tired of the shit they're talking AND KNOCK IT OFF! Instead they INSISTED on trying to push the issue and GOT BURNED! It also reminded me of that same conversation I had with My Sworn-sister where she also said "You have had problems with Your Ex-Wife and with Stacey, because they didn't have YOUR ACTUAL CORE PRINCIPLES. But they did have THE PHYSICAL TRAITS AND SEXUAL MENTALITY THAT YOU NEED IN A WOMAN. But they don't compartmentalize like YOU DO. So it leads to trouble after awhile because you want them to GROW WITH YOU. And they can't! Then they get frustrated because they can see they CAN'T KEEP UP WITH YOU! Then it leads to trouble! So you need to REVERSE the way you deal with women in your relationships. Look for women who believe in and want and need to be of some sort of use to Our People, FOR STARTERS. Find Blackwomen who believe in the same things you do and go from there. NO MORE CRAZY-BITCHES!"
>_<

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, then it leads to trouble, where My Sister so tastefully put it "Shawn be turning these bitches out and then expecting them to stay calm and shit when they can't keep up! While you're treating them like ladies and queens and all that, when that bitch is nothing but the town-trollop!"
O_o?
No...?
No town-trollops.
Were hurt in this post....


No comments:

Post a Comment