Sunday, October 11, 2015

Poor Quality Products

Good Morning from Upper Darby!
As per usual, my laptop does it's secret disconnect from the internet every 24hrs and forces me to FIGURE OUT why I can't get online or anything else. >_< Again, this is a Windows 7 issue and I
be still seen not one soul bring any of this up as a continuing problem with Microsoft Operating Systems as of late. I've heard they've already found some massive glitch in Windows 10.

So I come up online and made the one post earlier. Came back and started a second post after researching some answers for the new website post. Then I mysteriously get the dreaded RELOAD PAGE CONNECTION ERROR!
So I have to go out.
Close all my windows.
I got 3 word docs open and my typing gets disrupted and it was't like this laptop was FREE, either!
Yet nobody can solve why this keeps doing it and whenever I bring up the Windows 7 glitch associated with this, IT people scream like bitches and run away!
>_<
Grown men squealing like girls is really...!?

DISTURBING!
Mind you, sleep is trying to GET ME RIGHT NOW!
But I really need to get this work done.
BUT SLEEP!?
Winning.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment